Rangers Vinyl Wall Art

murnsloyal

Just telling people its possible the app. paper can pull away any unsound paint mate, you don't want disappointed customers on your hands, and if your using clear app. tape that could be a problem, i suggest you give people a proper description of how to fit them etc, as artex, woodchip wallpaper etc could be a problem! and to the in-experienced fitting the larger decals could be tricky (in my experience)

I appreciate your comments mate, as you may have had problems in the past. The application transfer paper doesn't harm or affect the paint, wallpaper etc etc. This is specially designed for applying graphics to various surfaces without harming them.

With a little bit of care, these are easily applied. :)

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure about walls etc but i have a few vinyl's in my car windows etc, easiest way to remove them is run a hairdryer over anything you want to remove as it melts the glue a bit then it just peels off, leaves a bit of sticky residue but that can easily be cleaned off. so you should be able to remove them easily enough

not sure about walls etc but i have a few vinyl's in my car windows etc, easiest way to remove them is run a hairdryer over anything you want to remove as it melts the glue a bit then it just peels off, leaves a bit of sticky residue but that can easily be cleaned off. so you should be able to remove them easily enough

The vinyl I use are removable from most surfaces easily and without leaving residue. However, as you show, by running a hair dryer over the vinyl, does make them easy to peel off.

The vinyl I use are removable from most surfaces easily and without leaving residue. However, as you show, by running a hair dryer over the vinyl, does make them easy to peel off.

Updating the thread with new Rangers Vinyl work, that I've been working on for a few days or so. Cut these out, and blue tacked them to the wall, to show everyone on here.

Firstly is the famous picture of Gazza and his quote, that I've silhoutted. Secondly is Novo in his iconic Union Jack jacket.

What do fellow posters thinks of these below?

142c7qh.jpg

24mdidu.jpg

Updating the thread with new Rangers Vinyl work, that I've been working on for a few days or so. Cut these out, and blue tacked them to the wall, to show everyone on here.

Firstly is the famous picture of Gazza and his quote, that I've silhoutted. Secondly is Novo in his iconic Union Jack jacket.

What do fellow posters thinks of these below?

142c7qh.jpg

24mdidu.jpg

these are class mate can u pm me prices roughly?