New Bear

tyabb bear

Hi all i have just joined your forum, i live just out side Melbourne in Victoria Australia and am a supporter for as long as i can remember. I am originally from Kirkintilloch and an honorary member of that club. Looking forward to some banter with all of you and talking about the greatest team the world has ever known.

Hi all i have just joined your forum, i live just out side Melbourne in Victoria Australia and am a supporter for as long as i can remember. I am originally from Kirkintilloch and an honorary member of that club. Looking forward to some banter with all of you and talking about the greatest team the world has ever known.

Whereabouts in Kirkie? I come from Torrance.

You or your family might have known my grandad, Bill mcLeod he was a local before moveing to Kirky

I know the name, my grandpa was Walter Stewart, my father Andrew Stewart. My family did the opposite lived in kirkie from as far back as 1692 and moved to Torrance around 1840.

I know the name, my grandpa was Walter Stewart, my father Andrew Stewart. My family did the opposite lived in kirkie from as far back as 1692 and moved to Torrance around 1840.

We lived in hairstains for years before moving over here also lived in auld isle rd (i am a member of 28 and 1444) if that means anything to you.

We lived in hairstains for years before moving over here also lived in auld isle rd (i am a member of 28 and 1444) if that means anything to you.

I know what you are referring to but I'm not a member. Were you related to Peter Jackman who also lived in Melbourne. His wife Marjorie still lives there, she was a Kelly.

I know what you are referring to but I'm not a member. Were you related to Peter Jackman who also lived in Melbourne. His wife Marjorie still lives there, she was a Kelly.

Yes we were, Peter died about 10 years ago my dad was related to Margy