Davis

JamieD

Exaclty, getting the similar ratings to Wylde? As the Miz would say, Really?

Don't get me wrong I would love Davis to prove me wrong and start to control games in midfield, he should not need Edu to be on form to do so. But he never has and never will IMO.

He seems to get away with it at times and his performances are certainly over-hyped. What did he actually do in the second half? It was Naismith, Wylde, Papac and Bougherra doing the forward work and creating chances, our corners were more dangerous because Davis was not on them.

When did he actually make good forward passes? Most of them were back, suppose it's the british mentality that he works hard and shows passion so he deserves high praise.

I like how a thread in which I said Davis had one decent half that stood out among a season of poor performances has turned into "his performances are certainly over-hyped".

The only people worse than those who overly hype are those who won't give credit where it's due. Fucking terrible attitude that isn't remotely helpful.

He drove the team forward every time he got the ball in the second half. When he played passes back it was to keep possession. I suppose Sergio Busquets is a shite player because most of his passes are 2 yards either side of him?

Felt sorry for him tonight. I'm usually one to criticise him when he plays bad or doesn't show up, but I felt that he was running about all over the place and put in a good shift. He looks really tired and it doesn't help him when a player as shite as Edu has been, is playing alongside him.