The silence is deafening.

bunter

Anyone heard any thing that wee ginger cunt has had to say about his spanking yesterday? Usually you cant shut the prick up but for some reason he's gone all quiet. Doubt he can bring himself to man up and admit who was the better team. fanny.

BBC cameras couldn't give you enough of the Rhat pumping the air when they scored and never got a shot of Rod and his money grabbing boot of a wife either but maybe he wasn't at the

game but got enough of the Rhat and the fanny in front of him I though it was John Robertson but daughter disagreed so who the phuck was he?.

BBC cameras couldn't give you enough of the Rhat pumping the air when they scored and never got a shot of Rod and his money grabbing boot of a wife either but maybe he wasn't at the

game but got enough of the Rhat and the fanny in front of him I though it was John Robertson but daughter disagreed so who the phuck was he?.

:lol: Wasnt Robbo, i thought that too, wasnt him though.

Nice to see fergie & fowler, mols and numan at the game too. Commons is doing some amount of talkin aint he! Was he playin yesterday?

GET IT RIGHT FUCKIN UP YI'S SCOTLANDS NUMBER 2, WE WELCOME THE CHASE!!!!!