Samarerse yesterday..

Did you see the incident where Boogie won the ball from him and he went down holding his face ? They showed it in slow motion and it was pretty obvious that Boogie never touched him. The two commentators never said a word about it, plain and simple the cunt was cheating.

Ersehole.

That wee 10 year old goalie at half time was the biggest cheating cunt I've ever seen.

hahahaa he was a right wee fanny. standin there arms apart and bringing a couple of our young lads down after gettin done.

same old caltic always cheating gettin chanted at him was funny though.

Stupid fucking idea for halftime in my opinion anyway.

hahahaa he was a right wee fanny. standin there arms apart and bringing a couple of our young lads down after gettin done.

same old caltic always cheating gettin chanted at him was funny though.

Stupid fucking idea for halftime in my opinion anyway.

Aye mate, proper wee fud.

I must admit, I enjoy the half time shoot out. Passes the 15 minutes.

I did see that ... the silence from the commentators was deafening :rolleyes:

billy dodds in particular can't do enough to kiss septic's arse and who is that liam character who does the commentary :BELM:

That wee cunt dodds really annoys me.

Your right about the silence. If that had been a gers player they would have been quick to have a go. Look how quick they were to brand the gers players divers - cunts.

Did you see the incident where Boogie won the ball from him and he went down holding his face ? They showed it in slow motion and it was pretty obvious that Boogie never touched him. The two commentators never said a word about it, plain and simple the cunt was cheating.

Ersehole.

We shouldn't have kicked it out for him

Ersehole.

Yes, remember it well, blatant cheating, swept under and ignored by the mhedia.