Leggat - Take a bow

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nail on the head Dennis mate. The same cunt has been abusing Walter Smith for long enough, totally oblivious to how stupid he looks with his username. Late teens I am guessing.

doh

Only a dick would try and drag this pish up again, let it go. Stupid? :lol: Late teens? :lol:

Fucking clueless.

:anguish:

On the artilce itself, this Leggat chap certainly doesnt slaughter Spiers, he tries aye, and goes pretty low in his attempt to do so but it reeks of paranoia and even jealousy? The best way to defeat Mr Spiers is ignore him completley.

I would hazard a guess and say you are currently employed by the press. Davie Leggat deserves a job in the Scottish mainstream press because he is a very good journo. But it won't happen until he gets backed up by people like yourself, but then again you are probably scared from your bhosses ? :sherlock:

I asked which one of them works in the mainstream mhedia, Creep works for Times and Radio Clyde, i dont know where i can find Leggatts work, you and rfc52 stated BOTH worked in the mainstream mhedia, so who does Leggatt work for? Thats all i was asking, his work is brilliant, almost VB-like. I would like to buy a paper in which his articles are in it, maybe listen to podcasts of him online, i like and agree with what he has to say.

(tu)

I dont think he works for the mainstream media anymore other than the occaional freelance piece - he has a blog and thats it (see OP link) - I quite like his blog BUT he does like a dig at mainstream media and I alwasys wonder why - he seems very bitter about it.

I dont think he works for the mainstream media anymore other than the occaional freelance piece - he has a blog and thats it (see OP link) - I quite like his blog BUT he does like a dig at mainstream media and I alwasys wonder why - he seems very bitter about it.

Thats what it is looking like, despite those who think they read his columns or articles on a weekly basis. I like his digs at the mhedia, he is more often than not, spot on.

(tu)

Thats what it is looking like, despite those who think they read his columns or articles on a weekly basis. I like his digs at the mhedia, he is more often than not, spot on.

(tu)

Err I just googled him - found thisLeggat - bottom right is kinda funny - He writes "more about Rangers" than anything else - doesn't seem to get a lot of work !!

Friends.....hardly...although he may write his autobiography......

According to the OC, they are close friends. He does have a high opinion of himself though.

Wee bit off topic, while were on the OC, I heard a wee bigot on Clyde tonight, Phils Gobbles friend, "Sean" claim the singing songs of Rangers fans was guaranteed sectarian bigoted, racist and a majority took part because it was a man of "Spiers repuatation" who brought it to light yet again. He counted only 6, yes 6 Celtic fans singing sectarian songs.

:lol:

If i was Walter i would delete his number and make it known he is not welcome anywhere near our club.

According to the OC, they are close friends. He does have a high opinion of himself though.

Wee bit off topic, while were on the OC, I heard a wee bigot on Clyude tonight, Phils Gobbles friend, "Sean" claim the singing songs of Rangers fans was guaranteed sectarian bigoted, racist and a majority took part because it was a man of "Spiers repuatation" who brought it to light yet again. He counted only 6, yes 6 Celtic fans singing sectarian songs.

:lol:

If i was Walter i would delete his number and make it known he is not welcome anywhere near our club.

Maybe you and i have different ideas of what a close friend is.... :)

Err I just googled him - found thisLeggat - bottom right is kinda funny - He writes "more about Rangers" than anything else - doesn't seem to get a lot of work !!

I saw that too but couldnt be bothered bringing it up earlier. I couldnt find him employed anywhere just now.

flecky bounces from admitting hes in the express to denying hes in mainstream media.

Psychosis (from the Greek ψυχή "psyche", for mind/soul, and -ωσις "-osis", for abnormal condition) means abnormal condition of the mind, and is a generic psychiatric term for a mental state often described as involving a "loss of contact with reality". People suffering from psychosis are described as psychotic

or

Dissociative identity disorder is a psychiatric diagnosis that describes a condition in which a person displays multiple distinct identities or personalities (known as alter egos or alters), each with its own pattern of perceiving and interacting with the environment.

you decide

Correct Dennis.

(tu)

So what is your point in all this, he is freelance-correct, he does artical for the star and the express-correct. So please tell me your point in all of this?