If We're talking about ones that got away...

Defo mate as he was just coming off the back of a great few seasons with PSV and was only starting to make a name for himself before the mighty Barca snapped him up with Inter also lurking with their name in the media.

I'm sure i'll be corrected if i'm wrong but from what i remember SDM was thinking or tabled an offer of £10m?

Greatest player and striker in the world of that era by far...

It rings a bell,Advocaat had worked with him I think at PSV and that's why where the interest had came from? I think.

Well thats a lot o' pish. Charlie Adam has a 10 million pound price tag on his head. Barry Ferguson has never had that at any point in his career. "Those long range diagonal passes always go out of play" Do they ? Do they really? Ferguson must be fuckin depressed right now and hell mend him.

Watch every one of his long range passes in the last 2 Scotland games, Every one and I mean EVERY one went out for a goal kick or throw in ( I know I wouldn't Pay £10M for that, don't know about you though ) . Barry Ferguson got man of the match in almost every game he played in the2003 season, In a team full of quality players.

Who was the commentator that said a couple of weeks ago ' I have yet to see Barry Ferguson have a bad game for Birmingham ' ?. When he played for Blackburn he also got man of the match in almost every game until he shattered his knee. I'm not saying Adam is a bad player, I'm just saying I thought Ferguson WAS better than him.

It rings a bell,Advocaat had worked with him I think at PSV and that's why where the interest had came from? I think.

It was £18m at the time.

Advocaat asked Murray to buy him, Murray pulled out all the stops. I remember at the time Ronaldo saying that he was flattered and honoured at being offered a deal, supposedly even offered more wages than Barca aswell.

Those were the days :(

It was £18m at the time.

Advocaat asked Murray to buy him, Murray pulled out all the stops. I remember at the time Ronaldo saying that he was flattered and honoured at being offered a deal, supposedly even offered more wages than Barca aswell.

That's right I can mind Ronaldo saying that now. :disappointment:

It was £18m at the time.

heres hoping they days will be back once again! :crabflute:

You're seriously saying Charlie Adam was Better than Barry Ferguson when he first left Ibrox?

That's ridiculous. Barry Ferguson was one of the best midfeilders in Europe in his prime. Charlie Adam couldn't lace Fergusons boots in Barrys day.

Read it again m8, I said Fergie was better than Adam.

I heard we're gettin Neymar!

:craphead:

:lol: a herd so tae. He says he wants to sign to get revenge on Scottish fans and says we if our SFA want an apology they better sing better than they are already :lol:

p.s a canny believe THE SFA are even making a big deal ere an apology :lol: its starting to look like a scene in Eastenders or River Shity :craphead: