The Return of Broadfoot

Look forward to his return.

Sure, he's not Puyol but he isn't anywhere near as bad as he's made out to be by some.

He'll do a job.

Aye my panties are wringing at the thought of the Scottish Alves coming back. We've missed him.

I'm taking the piss. I think he's shite, but it's good to have another body back in the squad numbers wise.

Guest SandyWATP

It certainly will be like a new signing. Olivier Bernard.

:lol:

It's fair to say excitement isn't the feeling I'm experiencing.

No offence but it's sad days when people are excited at the prospect of Broadfoot returning.

I have a lot of time for the guy but he's not exactly worth getting excited about is he?

a fresh player in the run in while our depleted squad is reduced further each month - i'd say yes. if we lost davis and papac prior to this weekend we'd all be significantly chirpier at the prospect of broadfoot returning. Given we are more than likely to lose a few more to injury before the seasons out, i'll be thankful and look forward to a player coming back to full fitness sooner rather than later.

a fresh player in the run in while our depleted squad is reduced further each month - i'd say yes. if we lost davis and papac prior to this weekend we'd all be significantly chirpier at the prospect of broadfoot returning. Given we are more than likely to lose a few more to injury before the seasons out, i'll be thankful and look forward to a player coming back to full fitness sooner rather than later.

If we lost Davis the return of Broadfoot certainly wouldn't ease my pain. :lol:

I'm happy he is back and I'm always glad when a player returns to full fitness. I'm just not excited. And the prospect of him playing CB is even more concerning.

don't expect any great shakes in his first game back but it'll almost seem like a new signing.

hope the big man can give us some pace from the back now Bartley's gone.

This a classic April fool right?

If we lost Davis the return of Broadfoot certainly wouldn't ease my pain. :lol:

I'm happy he is back and I'm always glad when a player returns to full fitness. I'm just not excited. And the prospect of him playing CB is even more concerning.

Whittakers to play in the middle.

Whittakers to play in the middle.

Hmm I know he was good in there in thew Cup final against "them" but I hope he is consistent in there. As we know with Whittaker, consistency ain't his strongest attribute.

I honestly don't know who I'd prefer in CB between Broadfoot or Whittaker. Probably Whittaker because he is faster I guess.

i'd place money that he gets up that pitch tommorrow more than Papac, Whittaker or Weir.

He's not the fastest but he'll be quick in getting the ball out and supporting midfield.

Yip (tu)

Another player who gets better the longer he is out injured.

I applaud Kirk Broadfoot for his attitude, work rate and eagerness to improve his all round game, but he is a piss poor footballer.