Real Madrid v Tottenham Hotspur CL QF L1

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

because he's an ex player, he thinks he knows it all (still like him anyways)

haha crouch

I agree , and I must admit that when he's in the studio I have a lot of time for him . But not everyone watching this game wants spurs to win . A nuetral commentator is what I dream of .

" go on gareth go " . Shite like that shouldn't be allowed .

Love Real Madrid, look at the talent on that team. Hopefully they pump spurs and get the opportunity chuck barca out the competition.

They may get the opportunity to chuck Barca out but that will be as much as they get. The opportunity.

Barcelona will just royally pump them all over the park again.

They may get the opportunity to chuck Barca out but that will be as much as they get. The opportunity.

Barcelona will just royally pump them all over the park again.

Perhaps. I'm not convinced that would be the case though.

I'm just not convinced that Barca are that much the better team that Real can be dismissed as easily as that.

Have you watched any Spanish football at all this season?

Barcelona are 8 points clear and spanked Real 5-0 earlier this season.

They are a much better team.

Not a spurs fan i see?

it's not that . I actually enjoy watching spurs play . Their almost wreckless abandon and free flowing attacking play more often than not makes for exciting games .

But IMO the sooner all epl sides go out the better . Then I can watch the ucl for what it is . Great teams , great players and great games . The unbelievably biased commentating and mass wankathon surrounding the English sides in Europe is a huge spoiler for me .

Doesnt mean ther are going to spank real madrid off the park and royally pump them.

Especially as this is in a different competition all together, and with jose at the helm its very unlikely to see a humping of any sort

Yip, saw the 5-0 game, saw the league table. Also agree they are the better team at the moment. Just saying, it's not anywhere near a certainty that Barca would pump Real.

Doesnt mean ther are going to spank real madrid off the park and royally pump them.

Especially as this is in a different competition all together, and with jose at the helm its very unlikely to see a humping of any sort

Mourinho was in charge when the pumped them 5-0. If Real were as good a team as Barcelona, they would not be 8 points behind them.

Yip, saw the 5-0 game, saw the league table. Also agree they are the better team at the moment. Just saying, it's not anywhere near a certainty that Barca would pump Real.

(tu) . Just in my opinion that Barca will hammer Real again when they meet.

Real play to attacking against Barca and then they just pick them off.

It's a guaranteed Certainty that Barca would pump Madrid.

Barca are a different class.

Wilkins is :anguish:

His voice just does my nut in.

he's actually soiling the match for me .

He should be kept in the studio , he's good there . But if he gets another co commentators gig someone at sky needs shot , many many times . With a gun . A big gun , or lots of small guns all at the same time .