***The Official Hamilton vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Wylde is playing then that is a joke and an absolute slap in the face to Diouf

Who's to say dioufs performance/attitude in training has merited a start?

I would have started him ahead of wylde, but wyldes due a performance.

I wish folk wouldn't 2nd guess smiths selections. Why does there always have to be an ulterior motive?

Smith has his favourites and doesn't like to change the team much, we all know that - even if we frequently disagree with his choices.

How about getting behind those that are selected and leave the criticism until after the game?

I don't think anyone who knows a thing about football would prefer Edu over Ness.

Totally agree, but Walter is baffling at the best of times in his selections. Just have to hope Edu builds on an improved (but still unacceptable) performance last time out.

Whats this about a price tag on Ness? <cr>

No.

On Edu I mean. Smith is (possibly) playing Edu because he's trying to justify a ridiculous price tag for him, something he doesn't need to do for Ness.

I wish folk wouldn't 2nd guess smiths selections. Why does there always have to be an ulterior motive?

Smith has his favourites and doesn't like to change the team much, we all know that - even if we frequently disagree with his choices.

How about getting behind those that are selected and leave the criticism until after the game?

Wyldes previous couple of "in game" performances dont merit a start. He needed a wee rest for a week or 2. Hopefully fans wont need to criticise after the game Ben, that will most likely mean the league title has been lost. :(

(tu)

In the first instance I come on here to give an opinion, some may agree, some wont, thats the idea. Second, I am all for Rangers doing well, I just find the selection baffling after Wylde's last 2 performances.