Favourite away strip ?

That's true. What do you make of the home top ? I don't like it, the colours fine, but I don't like the collar, looks like a rugby top. I much prefer the v neck tops.

Im the opposite mate. I like the rubgy collars, i can wear it like King Eric! :)

I also much prefer a round neck to the V neck. The V neck i think shows too much of the neck, its too open, i dont like that. Even in normal every day clothing, i dont wear V neck tshirt or jumpers.

I havnt liked any of our strips since the Adidas days, even the Nike ones, i didnt like them. :(

Something doesnt sit right with me with regards Rangers and kit makers like Diadora and Umbro, we are bigger and better than that.

(tu)

Im the opposite mate. I like the rubgy collars, i can wear it like King Eric! :)

I also much prefer a round neck to the V neck. The V neck i think shows too much of the neck, its too open, i dont like that. Even in normal every day clothing, i dont wear V neck tshirt or jumpers.

I havnt liked any of our strips since the Adidas days, even the Nike ones, i didnt like them. :(

Something doesnt sit right with me with regards Rangers and kit makers like Diadora and Umbro, we are bigger and better than that.

(tu)

Stick around sir, I'm sure we can find something we agree on ;)

Did that one have the random patterns like the home version?

Brings back memories of big Eck and Amo in that TV ad!

Nah, was just the home top :

image_3399_1.gif

Treble season in that kit, what a team though, Big Bob, Flo, Mols, Latapy, Arteta.