Madrid

Another player I'd like to see and judge in another team is Bojan. I could imagine him playing for someone like Spurs.

(tu) a quality player who just doesn't seem to fit in at Barcelona as a first team player. Strange for a team like Barca, but I think he's being wasted there. A 2 year loan to another team would do him the world of good IMO.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

(tu) a quality player who just doesn't seem to fit in at Barcelona as a first team player. Strange for a team like Barca, but I think he's being wasted there. A 2 year loan to another team would do him the world of good IMO.

True mate, I wonder if Bojan feels like Barca just dont have belief in him. Buying Ibra and Villa seems to be a bit of a kick in the teeth to him, and with Pedro basicly walking into the team, that wont help. But Barca really dont want to sell him, a loan deal would definetely be a good idea!

True mate, I wonder if Bojan feels like Barca just dont have belief in him. Buying Ibra and Villa seems to be a bit of a kick in the teeth to him, and with Pedro basicly walking into the team, that wont help. But Barca really dont want to sell him, a loan deal would definetely be a good idea!

Bojan and Jelavic partnership? :sherlock:

There is only 1 better striker in the world, and that is Eto'o. Madrid could buy any strikers they wont, but they won't work as well as Barca's.

Like the previous poster said, there are better players out there than Pedro, but I doubt many could fit into their system as well as him.

This is coming from a Madrid fan.

Rooney ?

There's nothing that Madrid can buy that'll make them better, outwith a better goalkeeper.

They have a collection of some of the best players in the world and the only thing that can help them is keeping that group together as well as keeping Mourinho.

Madrid could topple Barca if time and patience are given.

8 points in La Liga is a lifetime, mate. Plus the 5-0 drubbing, this season will be seen as a failure and winning the Champions League won't do much for Mourinho IMO.

Tbh I totally forgot real lost to gijon , was probly the last nail in the title coffin so barcas title again this year . but I do think Real will be even stronger next year with their team getting more familiar to each others styles . Mourinho or not im excited about next year already

Rooney at his best is a better footballer than Eto'o and Villa, imo. Much better. He's got it all. I actually think the fact he's English means he'll never get rated as properly as he should. The English media will overrate him way too much and the people who don't like English football will severely underrate him.

And I feel sorry for Madrid. They're a world class side filled with world class players but no matter who they sign they simply cannot outdo Barcelona.

Rooney at his best is a better footballer than Eto'o and Villa, imo. Much better. He's got it all. I actually think the fact he's English means he'll never get rated as properly as he should. The English media will overrate him way too much and the people who don't like English football will severely underrate him.

And I feel sorry for Madrid. They're a world class side filled with world class players but no matter who they sign they simply cannot outdo Barcelona.

(tu) Cracking player but EVERYTHING he does is so talked about and hyped by the English media that it becomes annoying - his overheader kick for example, yes it was good but he did shin it and Goodwillie's was slightly better IMO and gets nowhere near as much recognition.

The guy is a fantastic footballer, don't know if he ranks higher than Eto'o or Villa, but he certainly isn't far off.

Tbh I totally forgot real lost to gijon , was probly the last nail in the title coffin so barcas title again this year . but I do think Real will be even stronger next year with their team getting more familiar to each others styles . Mourinho or not im excited about next year already

I think it all depends on whether they keep Mourinho on or not. Too often they chop and change, so the team doesn't get enough time together. On another note, I think David Silva is wasted at Man City and would be much better suited at Real or Barca.

Madrid have a really good team but unfortunately for them Barcelona are streets ahead.

Casillas

Ramos Pepe Carvalho Marcelo

Alonso Khedira

Di Maria Ozil Ronaldo

Higuain/Adebayor/Benzema

That team would win most leagues in Europe.