For the do- gooders and apologists

spangles

With the greatest of respect, I'll decide for myself if it's an issue I should deal with. You'll forgive me if I don't have a lot of faith in the police to do their job properly. I was in Manchester after all. (tu)

Strathclyde Police weren't in charge in Manchester...

Batter in, no skin off my nose if you go on an e-crusade.

I will however let the police do their jobs as the have more resources, knowledge and authority than you or I ever have.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In the sane world, you would be correct, but in the mixed up world we live in, this has everything to do with Rangers, as it shows that whilst our songbook may be deemed offensive by the hate-Rangers mob, there are much, much worse goings-on afoot un-noticed and generally unreported elsewhere, whilst the footballing authorities are busy looking at us and us alone.

Spot on

(tu)

Is really Rocket Science to some people why this an issue for our fans? We are constantly being told, by subtle implication at times, that the root cause of Sectarianism in Scotland is the Rangers fans and our singing and this article plainly shows that this is far from the truth and reality of the situation

Gunslinger - dont you know we are the focal point in the 'War against Terror' and that if it wasnt for RM and the Rangers fans the world would be lost! You must realise the football club is only a cover for our 'White Hat' operations. Any one who does NOT support us is in the 'Black Hat' camp. You seem to think that supporting Rangers is all about Football and what that brings to life: sportsmanship, winning titles and trophies, and doing that with a level of integrity! - how nieve!. You do not seem to have bought into the FACT that anyone who does not support us is either a known terrrorist, known peodeophile, shags sheep or is Annabelle Goldie. (Actually that last sentence may be true!).

Are you secretly a Rugby fan in disguise with your sense of decency and fair play, where supporting a club is about the game ?

i think i might be an uberfan i dont like the ira. :unsure:

i think i might be an uberfan i dont like the ira. :unsure:

Me and you both !! (Agreeing - again)

I hate the IRA, the Catholic Church (like all religions - everything to do with power!! ) and raw tomatoes! But none of the 3 of those things are why I support Rangers and I dont demonstrate that hatred by singing songs or add ons that can bring our football club into disrepute.

I hate the IRA, the Catholic Church (like all religions - everything to do with power!! ) and raw tomatoes! But none of the 3 of those things are why I support Rangers and I dont demonstrate that hatred by singing songs or add ons that can bring our football club into disrepute.

Why has it taken all those years for people to complain about our songs.

i to prefer more cerebral forms of protest.

but i am an uberfan at heart it seems.

Why has it taken all those years for people to complain about our songs.

Takes time for society to adapt to change - I am sure when you were younger jokes about 'blacks, irish (sic), women, gays etc. were still regularly told and many folk laughed but those days are also gone - life moves on, just some move on at different speeds from others. Just because something was ok in the past does not make it ok now.

Strathclyde Police weren't in charge in Manchester...

Batter in, no skin off my nose if you go on an e-crusade.

I will however let the police do their jobs as the have more resources, knowledge and authority than you or I ever have.

Thats just super! I'll just respond to that and we can go our seperate ways.....

Firstly, Strathclyde Police ARE in charge in Glasgow & are not doing their jobs, as can be shown on various videos on YouTube.

Secondly, if you choose to attempt to be condescending, batter in, no skin off my nose either.

Finally, in response to your last sentence, I can only assume you liked The Clash for their music, but paid little or no heed to the message the lyrics were conveying.

Takes time for society to adapt to change - I am sure when you were younger jokes about 'blacks, irish (sic), women, gays etc. were still regularly told and many folk laughed but those days are also gone - life moves on, just some move on at different speeds from others. Just because something was ok in the past does not make it ok now.

depends what circles you move in.

I still hate poofs as its fucking clatty. I hate catholics also. I do not mind jews, blacks or chinese people.

However i do not like muslims.

So im a homophobic bigot :uk:

depends what circles you move in.

I still hate poofs as its fucking clatty. I hate catholics also. I do not mind jews, blacks or chinese people.

However i do not like muslims.

So im a homophobic bigot :uk:

Naw mate, yer a dafty, plain and simple. (tu):crabflute:

Thats just super! I'll just respond to that and we can go our seperate ways.....

Firstly, Strathclyde Police ARE in charge in Glasgow & are not doing their jobs, as can be shown on various videos on YouTube.

Secondly, if you choose to attempt to be condescending, batter in, no skin off my nose either.

Finally, in response to your last sentence, I can only assume you liked The Clash for their music, but paid little or no heed to the message the lyrics were conveying.

The police do the best they can, I certainly respect police officers and know how difficult a job it is. They can't get everything right.

I like The Clash for their music and message, but we aren't exactly living in the 70's just now. Things have changed and times have moved on. I would like to think we have progressed from those times.

Would have thought that time would have moved much quicker than just the last few years for people to be offended by our songs.

The police do the best they can, I certainly respect police officers and know how difficult a job it is. They can't get everything right.

I like The Clash for their music and message, but we aren't exactly living in the 70's just now. Things have changed and times have moved on. I would like to think we have progressed from those times.

The police are still cunts, doing the bidding of their political masters,in this case, their poitical FENIAN masters, so no, times have not progressed, only the date has changed.

:sherlock:

Naw mate, yer a dafty, plain and simple. (tu):crabflute:

I enjoy my life though :sherlock:

Btw on the gay front one of the boys or bois as they like to be called that played with my football team was a chufty, we had good banter with him although i did tell him he was a clatty fuck, he laughed about it so what do we make of that?

Is he a bigoted bender? BP9 i await your answer to this :sherlock:

The police are still cunts, doing the bidding of their political masters,in this case, their poitical FENIAN masters, so no, times have not progressed, only the date has changed.

The police serve the Queen. Is she a Fenian now? <cr>