Looking to buy or make a picture/print.

Del

After seeing the picture of Jelavic's overhead kick, i think it was was one of Willie Vass, i was wondering if anyone could help me with an idea?

Im looking for the pic to be in black and white or like faded but with Jelavic staying in colour?

Is that possible or not?

Wasnt sure if this was the best place to ask but i want get the image them frame it next to a signed top i have of him.

Any ideas or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers

This is the picture,

http://willievass.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/130411-Aberdeen-v-Rangers/G0000OQorC8lai58/I0000RTHzmta0EZg

After seeing the picture of Jelavic's overhead kick, i think it was was one of Willie Vass, i was wondering if anyone could help me with an idea?

Im looking for the pic to be in black and white or like faded but with Jelavic staying in colour?

Is that possible or not?

Wasnt sure if this was the best place to ask but i want get the image them frame it next to a signed top i have of him.

Any ideas or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers

This is the picture,

http://willievass.ph...0000RTHzmta0EZg

Rangers might make a print of this available in the megastore?

I was looking to change the actual picture though.

Maybe download the image and make the BG black and white or that sepia way(sp) and keep Jelavic and the ball in colour, so buying the exact image from Rangers wouldnt let me do that.

You can buy them from Willie Vass i think but i wouldnt know where to start doing the changes?

Would it be worth it or should i just keep it the same way?

I was looking to change the actual picture though.

Maybe download the image and make the BG black and white or that sepia way(sp) and keep Jelavic and the ball in colour, so buying the exact image from Rangers wouldnt let me do that.

You can buy them from Willie Vass i think but i wouldnt know where to start doing the changes?

Would it be worth it or should i just keep it the same way?

You could probably get him or someone else to do that, But would probably cost more?