Kenny Miller back to Rangers?

Blue Forever

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't be suprised if he came back to Britain this soon. Turkey's a nuice place to go for a holiday, but I'm not so sure if it's somewhere that I'd like to live.

On top of that he's a 20k a week striker at best, so he's already made a killing over there. Probably enough to set him up for life (like he wasn't already)

Will we take him back? I'm not so sure. I think he'll end up at Newcastle or a Birmingham.

I thought I knew you Simon..I'm in tears right now.

Hopefully you're drunk and we can forget all about this tomorrow.

miller >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>diouf

miller >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>diouf

You think you're hard as fuck gunslinger but one night you leave the chippy with your smelly Daily Rhebel in your hand I'm going to bitchslap you with my Steak-pie supper.

They will need your dental records to identify you I use that much brown sauce.

Mon then.

You think you're hard as fuck gunslinger but one night you leave the chippy with your smelly Daily Rhebel in your hand I'm going to bitchslap you with my Steak-pie supper.

Mon then.

rjlija.jpg

Mon then.

:D