This Is The Way Our Support Should Be

minstral

Me too Minstral.I thought our support was absolutely fantastic especially seconds before we came out and during that entire 1st half.Kinda sums it all up about what and who the mighty Rangers are.

Jocky people can slag our support all they want, but we know that a united Rangers support is the best support in the world.

i wasnt there but watching having a barby, when rule brittania got pelted out i was hearing folks screaming al accross my back garden area, screaming get into the bastards, loads of bears round here and everyone must have been watching or listening, was savage to hear

Must admit this video brought a tear to me eye. Reminded me of our support in the old days, and to listen to all our fans joining in was fantastic.

Were you there ?? I know you dont go to many games now but it was awesome live and if this was one of your games then it was a great one to pick.

Best singing for a good wee while now!

Jocky people can slag our support all they want, but we know that a united Rangers support is the best support in the world.

Minstral, the youngsters can have a poke at us about "the old days" but when you have been in the old Ibrox with more than 80,000 Bears belting out "No Surrender" then you can talk.Yesterday reminded me so much of those times.

What feels better for me, is the fact that my club was not dragged through the gutter by any words our fans sang. My fellow Bears appeared to have had the time of their lives and still managed to do it without upsetting any PC brigade, whilst getting plaudits from commentators and 'some' journo's.

On top of that, the muppet who is name tagged 'Neil Lennon' is getting it tight from the media - can it get any better?

:crabflute:

The atmosphere was brilliant, far better than they smelly bastards anyway. Don't think we were quiet atall. After the penalty save as well the place erupted with Derrys Walls and Under A UJ :drool: unreal

The atmosphere was brilliant, far better than they smelly bastards anyway. Don't think we were quiet atall. After the penalty save as well the place erupted with Derrys Walls and Under A UJ :drool: unreal

My pal was sure he burst his eardrums when Derrys Walls was getting blasted out haha !

It was excellent yesterday, if we had scored the place would have been insane. The tims were shite, apart from that huddle thing they do. That looked like a laugh apart from that they were pish.