Strike partner to compliment jelavic

Gillete

Hamdi Salihi!

Not only is he a goal-machine, but he is a former team-mate of Jelavic's at Rapid Vienna.

Those two would run riot through the SPL together!

Has a career record of 128 goals in 219 games :sherlock:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i may get laughed at but laffo is 23 and has finished the season well i think he deserves the opertunity to be jela's paring to be honest i dont see why not his movement is getting better he striking ability is great he flourishes when he is confident and as the fans begin to love him hell only get better but i also think we need another striker anyway and if we can pick up goodwillie cheap enough then why not as you just know if we dont them bastard will and it will come back to haunt us.

Mate, you need to start using punctuation. No offence but a wall of text is annoying to read.

Mate, you need to start using punctuation. No offence but a wall of text is annoying to read.

Maybe he thinks that your grammar is Irritating. The guy made a good point through my eyes, and his punctuation can stay the way he wants it too.

Maybe he thinks that your grammar is Irritating. The guy made a good point through my eyes, and his punctuation can stay the way he wants it too.

Maybe I think you should use lower case on the 'I' in irritating when it is not at the start of a sentence.

Maybe I think you should user lower case on the 'I' in irritating when it is not at the start of a sentence.

I don't like my 'I's looking little not that it has anything to do with you... Your a hypocrite as well because the 'I' you did after "Maybe" is capital, oh and guess what that's the second letter in your sentence, so shut your mouth you snobby prick.

thank you jelavic well said... i didn't realise my grammar was being brought into question??? i thought it was my point of view?

thank you jelavic well said... i didn't realise my grammar was being brought into question??? i thought it was my point of view?

It's a free country you can write/type however you want, the sooner this cunt realises that we aren't going to change things just to please him as an individual the better. But yes I would rather get back on topic of Jelavic's strike partner.

Goodwillie and Jelavic up-font would be fantastic.

Kyle's done well with Jelavic for the last couple of months but if history is anything to go by then we know Lafferty will show less ability than a electronic wheel chair next season.

Goodwillie in.

It's a free country you can write/type however you want, the sooner this cunt realises that we aren't going to change things just to please him as an individual the better. But yes I would rather get back on topic of Jelavic's strike partner.

well i think laffo should get a run at it, i also think if he flops and drifts in and out then it maybe time to review his futurean at ibrox next season . but impact player i feel we need if you look at most successful teams they all have one ( city has bolatelli - johnston, united have hernandez) and so on and so forth so maybe either start using fleck more or look to bring in someone in the mould of novo as if you look at the partnership between novo and prso was excellent so maybe goodwillie would be ideal... who would you fancy???

Goodwillie and Jelavic up-font would be fantastic.

Kyle's done well with Jelavic for the last couple of months but if history is anything to go by then we know Lafferty will show less ability than a electronic wheel chair next season.

Goodwillie in.

good point mate

anyone can do a job with jella running the front line, bajeezeu healy may be more productive with him we just dont know, but if jella goes out we end up with no jella which is a worry in itself, godwillie for me, scottish and improving.

I don't like my 'I's looking little not that it has anything to do with you... Your a hypocrite as well because the 'I' you did after "Maybe" is capital, oh and guess what that's the second letter in your sentence, so shut your mouth you snobby prick.

You're the one getting arrogant wee baws. Come back to me when you have a degree, job and a place of importance in the world :rolleyes:

And the 'I' after 'Maybe' should be a capital. A singular 'I' is always upper case doh.

Maybe I think you should user lower case on the 'I' in irritating when it is not at the start of a sentence.

dude if peoples grammar pisses you of then do one were here to voice our opinions and not worry about punctuation and what ever else you have a pole stuck up ur as about ( dose text language piss u of as well ???)

You're the one getting arrogant wee baws. Come back to me when you have a degree, job and a place of importance in the world :rolleyes:

And the 'I' after 'Maybe' should be a capital. A singular 'I' is always upper case doh.

Now that was arrogant..

Disappointed :disappointment:.

dude if peoples grammar pisses you of then do one were here to voice our opinions and not worry about punctuation and what ever else you have a pole stuck up ur as about ( dose text language piss u of as well ???)

Why should I do one? I was here before you doh.

It's not a lot to ask to just put some punctuation in your posts. I've held off until now. Others will get pissed off reading a wall of garbage that looks like it has been written by a 10 year old retard.

a degree means fuk all in the current economic climate mate .... i left school with 5 gcse's and own two business's and make profits with both companies its funny that i prob earn more than you and i have little or no education so take the pole out ur ass and smile a little we aint here to compete with each other u numpty

It's not a lot to ask to just put some punctuation in your posts. I've held off until now. Others will get pissed off reading a wall of garbage that looks like it has been written by a 10 year old retard.

its funny your the only edjit complaining and i have spoke to plenty of people on here ..... if you have issues i suggest you resolve them before interacting with people as it just sounds like you have a bee in you bonit about something and if it really annoys you that much about someones punctuation on an internet socal site you have issue far greater to worry about than my grammar

I think we will regret it if we don't sign Goodwillie,I feel he has the potential to be one of the best Scottish strikers in years,you only have to look at how well Steven Fletcher is doing down south to realise we missed a trick there.IMO Goodwillie is better than Fletcher was in the spl and has massive scope for improvement,playing alongside Jelavic can only be a good thing.

Also I notice alot of posters have suggested scouting the lesser European leagues for players, while I agree our club has been negligent in that respect over the years I feel it is vital we secure the best young Scottish talent.Goodwillie certainly falls into that category,we must retain our Scottish identity I would hate for us to turn into an international bunch of misfits like the mhanky mob.

Oh please be quiet, accusing people of being 10 years old based on their ability to type on a computer and I'm arrogant? "I was here before you" god will you fucking grow a pair.

a degree means fuk all in the current economic climate mate .... i left school with 5 gcse's and own two business's and make profits with both companies its funny that i prob earn more than you and i have little or no education so take the pole out ur ass and smile a little we aint here to compete with each other u numpty

Sorry but reading your posts gives me a migraine.

I read up to the bit about a degree meaning fuck all but I take issue with that considering I graduated last year and am in a highly paid job.