Strike partner to compliment jelavic

Gillete

I think we will regret it if we don't sign Goodwillie,I feel he has the potential to be one of the best Scottish strikers in years,you only gave to look at how well Steven Fletcher is doing down south to realise we missed a trick there.IMO Goodwillie is better than Fletcher was in the spl and has massive scope for improvement,playing alongside Jelavic can only be a good thing.

Also I notice alot of posters have suggested scouting the lesser European leagues for players, while I agree our club has been negligent in that respect over the years I feel it is vital we secure the best young Scottish talent.Goodwillie certainly falls into that category,we must retain our Scottish identity I would hate for us to turn into an international bunch of misfits like the mhanky mob.

very true indeed as if you look at the fifa rankings it may only be a matter of time before the sfa enforce some time of restriction on foreign players which would leave the bandits fukked but also a million pounds would be a coup for goodwillie (if thats what he is going for) playing at a bigger club in europe and the facilities at ibrox would just lend to the potenial for him to develop into a far more rounded player

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its funny your the only edjit complaining and i have spoke to plenty of people on here ..... if you have issues i suggest you resolve them before interacting with people as it just sounds like you have a bee in you bonit about something and if it really annoys you that much about someones punctuation on an internet socal site you have issue far greater to worry about than my grammar

All I'm asking for is that as an adult you can include the occasional full stop in your posts. Is that too much to ask?

Sorry but reading your posts gives me a migraine.

I read up to the bit about a degree meaning fuck all but I take issue with that considering I graduated last year and am in a highly paid job.

yeah so you say but its easy to sit behind a computer and pretend to be something your not.... the chances are your a middle aged man angry that life has passed you by and your now questioning your worth and you find solace in coming onto site like this to appease your ego

Sorry but reading your posts gives me a migraine.

I read up to the bit about a degree meaning fuck all but I take issue with that considering I graduated last year and am in a highly paid job.

"Reading your post's gives me a migraine" Are you for fucking real you just called me arrogant, I have never had an argument with anyone on here, I have disagreed with some of their opinions and statements but that's part of why I come on here to have a discussion. You have got to be the most hated person on here, do you honestly think you could get your head further up your own arse and maybe try and get your degree whilst your up there.

yeah so you say but its easy to sit behind a computer and pretend to be something your not.... the chances are your a middle aged man angry that life has passed you by and your now questioning your worth and you find solace in coming onto site like this to appease your ego

Are you being self analytical?

All I'm asking for is that as an adult you can include the occasional full stop in your posts. Is that too much to ask?

well to be quite honest if you had have approach the situation with a little more decorum then possibly i would have acknowledge your statement but with the attitude you have towards fellow bears nah now you habe just pissed me of and in my opinion your just a numpty now

"Reading your post's gives me a migraine" Are you for fucking real you just called me arrogant, I have never had an argument with anyone on here, I have disagreed with some of their opinions and statements but that's part of why I come on here to have a discussion. You have got to be the most hated person on here, do you honestly think you could get your head further up your own arse and maybe try and get your degree whilst your up there.

was I talking to you?

Sit down little man.

Wow, there big words for a 10 year old! ;):lol:

Are you being self analytical?

certainly not im very sure of my situation and my flaws and strenght and one of my flaes is having patients for stuck up want to be's like your self ..... im now going to move on from this conversation as to be honest im here to talk about rangers not you .... enjoy your cold one bedroom flat

certainly not im very sure of my situation and my flaws and strenght and one of my flaes is having patients for stuck up want to be's like your self ..... im now going to move on from this conversation as to be honest im here to talk about rangers not you .... enjoy your cold one bedroom flat

:anguish:

I think Goodwillie is a good prospect but I find him to be a little lazy. I think we have looked great the last few weeks with the energy of Lafferty upfront with Jelavic and Naismith out on the right wing.

Defending from the front is something I would like to see more of and Lafferty doesn't give the oppositions defence a minute of peace.

I don't know if he can do it for a full season but they are looking good together at the moment.

was I talking to you?

Sit down little man.

Fantastic retaliation :S and yes you were talking to me earlier whilst you suggested I was "Arrogant". Ha do you often wonder why people don't like you. I have the answer.. you are a stuck up wanker.

A lot of drama just because I ask an adult to type like he has a basic remedial grasp of the English language.

Why should he do anything you say? You seem to think others are inferior to you, and you often make posts that suggest that you are right. You don't look at other peoples views, and I guess this could be on the reasons as to why people have a dislike for you.

Fantastic retaliation :S and yes you were talking to me earlier whilst you suggested I was "Arrogant". Ha do you often wonder why people don't like you. I have the answer.. you are a stuck up wanker.

you summed that ballbag up there perfectly mate :cheers:

I would like more than anything but to see john fleck come good he obviously has talent

so ally needs to use his new managerial skills to show young fleck

his vast experiance - positioning and killer instint if he wants to be a top striker at the club .

We all know goodwillie is out there but the answer could be closer to home .

Guys can we not get back to topic? I'm pretty sure people don't come on here to read petty squabbles

yes mate your right. Just frustrating when people come on and try to dictate how someone should post there views.

Although we have been naming all these players the chances are well see someone completely different although i do feel we need 3 main strikers and then a fringe striker as well especially if we are fighting on four fronts and lets not forget if weir and boggie leave then the spin of the team is missing which will cost us to replace as broadfoot isnt capable of holding down a centre back position scott mcdonald proof this in an old firm match when he turned him inside out for 70 odd minutes

said it before and got shot at but would still love to see him wie miller for a season as the wee while they played together they done well and imo think they could be a good foil to each other

Guys can we not get back to topic? I'm pretty sure people don't come on here to read petty squabbles

Okay I'll stop after this statement, it's just so frustrating with this guy honestly. I write a paragraph about how he's stuck up, and disliked by many on here etc. and he completely ignores all those points and say's "Sit Down" Seriously what this he on? I think he knows deep down he has lost this argument, and he also knows people don't like him and moved those points aside to avoid embarrassment, but he's too sturborn to admit defeat(being the cunt he is) so he runs out of ideas gives possibly the worst comeback possible, just to continue the argument. Right RANT over I'll stop must be anoying for you guys. :)

I would like more than anything but to see john fleck come good he obviously has talent

his vast experiance - positioning and killer instint if he wants to be a top striker at the club .

Very true mate, i think before going and spending anything from a million to 5 million on a quality striker see how the stikers we have get on in pre season and not to mention our league starts in July so well have a good 2 or 3 matches to see if there is any issues and then go back into the market again before the close of the window

I never wondered anything but thanks for the heads up

I think Fleck needs a run of games in his proper position I can't see him getting that at Ibrox next season, providing we've got enough cover next season I feel a loan spell would do wonders for Flecks match fitness and more importantly confidence.

Whenever he gets game time,he appears short of confidence which I believe is due to playing out of position and limited game time,I also feel Kyle Hutton could also benefit from going on loan for the same reasons.

I'd love this to happen to!

However, wasn't the reason Fleck got dropped from the first team in the first place (after probably the best football he's ever played in the SPL), that he had extremely disrespectful to McCoist?

Here's hoping none of them are harboring a Grudge :anguish: