The question that is never answered.

spangles

osted Today, 06:06 PM

View Postspangles, on 27 April 2011 - 05:37 PM, said:

You really should refrain from putting words in posters mouths, or attributing them to their posts, I never stated whyte had or has no money, I simply stated that he does not have the sort of money in his own right required to finance the purchase of Rangers, ergo as far as purchasing the club he hasn't a pot to piss in. Now if you think he has the clout on his own, you are definitely on your own

As a matter of interest, I don't recall you challenging Canadian Bacon to put up or shut up, regards his rather more hinted at comments on whyte, maybe equality is a one sided street... (tu)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

i never put the words "pot to piss in" into your mouth

and if you pm canadian bacon i have asked him any time ive seen him about what he knows, but he is as elusive as you with answers, maybe your related ?

ive already said i think hes working on this with others

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I would suggest that is self explanatory. If I see George about we will compare notes. :cheers:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

osted Today, 06:06 PM

View Postspangles, on 27 April 2011 - 05:37 PM, said:

You really should refrain from putting words in posters mouths, or attributing them to their posts, I never stated whyte had or has no money, I simply stated that he does not have the sort of money in his own right required to finance the purchase of Rangers, ergo as far as purchasing the club he hasn't a pot to piss in. Now if you think he has the clout on his own, you are definitely on your own

As a matter of interest, I don't recall you challenging Canadian Bacon to put up or shut up, regards his rather more hinted at comments on whyte, maybe equality is a one sided street... (tu)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

i never put the words "pot to piss in" into your mouth

and if you pm canadian bacon i have asked him any time ive seen him about what he knows, but he is as elusive as you with answers, maybe your related ?

ive already said i think hes working on this with others

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I would suggest that is self explanatory. If I see George about we will compare notes. :cheers:

if you see him ask him if hes been practising his golf for our outing

Why do you think it's dragging on so long, they want to make sure its the right deal and he has the funds

The board would probably prefer somebody else came in with an offer, but as shown by the prompt dismissal of Paul Murray's proposal the 'independent committee' was merely a window dressing exercise, the yay or nay always rested at LBG's door, they want shot of us before the excrement collides with the rotary cooling device.

Liberty Capital own around 30% of Merchant House IIRC. Pensum are a subsidiary of MH.

Whyte owns (or owned) LC.

Not a web I'm worthy of untangling I'm afraid but it has always been possible Whyte is acting on behalf of others.

Also while we're asking questions that are never answered, perhaps the original poster may explain to us why he's so keen to expose Craig Whyte's background whilst hypocritically hiding his via a variety of aliases and proxy IPs across the Rangers online community?

It is clear you have interesting information on certain issues to do with our club. Yet you seem less than consistent in the manner in which you want to either share or investigate it.

I find that almost as puzzling as whether or not Craig Whyte is to be our next owner or is indeed just the white-collar doing the deal for another.

Perhaps Spangles will enlighten us?

Also while we're asking questions that are never answered, perhaps the original poster may explain to us why he's so keen to expose Craig Whyte's background whilst hypocritically hiding his via a variety of aliases and proxy IPs across the Rangers online community?

It is clear you have interesting information on certain issues to do with our club. Yet you seem less than consistent in the manner in which you want to either share or investigate it.

I find that almost as puzzling as whether or not Craig Whyte is to be our next owner or is indeed just the white-collar doing the deal for another.

Perhaps Spangles will enlighten us?

You disappointment me Frankie, your interest in me is flattering, but as I am not buying Rangers a tad misplaced.

I use a proxy because I can, have you never heard of safe surfing, and besides, I like my rather fetching English Oak front door exactly as it is, you never know who is monitoring you on the web.

I would urge everyone to use a proxy, there is a train of thought that using a proxy is also a form of protection for the board on which you post, as well as your own, I am not up to speed on the IT's of it, but may be something that Badger would like to investigate.

You will need to explain that bit in bold to me, I wonder at times what someone else from the not to distant past would make of all this, you could always take his info to the bank, as the saying goes. ;)

As you well know safe surfing can be agreeable but on private forums where each person has to be able to be identified uniquely - this is how we keep out Celtic fans, and ensure people don't bypass ban as you regularly do.

Given you are guilty of this across a range of forums then it is understandable that people question your intentions.

I'll let Badger decide whether you're to be banned again.

As you well know safe surfing can be agreeable but on private forums where each person has to be able to be identified uniquely - this is how we keep out Celtic fans, and ensure people don't bypass ban as you regularly do.

Given you are guilty of this across a range of forums then it is understandable that people question your intentions.

I take it this is the "haufcut" guy who posted on FF. And the guy you banned on Gersnet also?

What is the main gripe. It gets tiresome reading pot piss who's pot and piss is it. He either has something or has fuck all. Say it or stop spouting shite.

Does he have a pan to shite in? Does he have loo roll to wipe said arse. IF so who's arse is he wiping?

Ok thats my play on it but it gets boring. Put up or shut up Spangles

I take it this is the "haufcut" guy who posted on FF. And the guy you banned on Gersnet also?

What is the main gripe. It gets tiresome reading pot piss who's pot and piss is it. He either has something or has fuck all. Say it or stop spouting shite.

Does he have a pan to shite in? Does he have loo roll to wipe said arse. IF so who's arse is he wiping?

Ok thats my play on it but it gets boring. Put up or shut up Spangles

And this from the poster, who insulted our future King and his good Lady. You couldn't make it up. http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=170500&view=findpost&p=1058952769

A further question would be "Is he a Bear?"

What is his Rangers supporting history and credentials?

Who knows him and who grew up with him and went to the games with him?

Ok - a few questions then. :-)

i know a guy who went to primary with him he was a bear then.

Banned for what Frankie ? I thought it was a forum not the Old Bailey, let me know when I have infringed any rules, not your rules that is.