Our Support this season

You must be joking. You simply must be joking.

How oblivious can you be to football across the world? Have you ever seen a Brazilian match?

In fact, you only have to look as far as Greece to find the fans of Aris. Absolutely incredible.

You don't even have to look as far as that, just look south of the border to any ground where Man United are playing away, fantastic fans, sing like fuck and follow United everywhere !

We've got fantastic away fans, but the best in the world ? Blue tinted specs on much...

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't even have to look as far as that, just look south of the border to any ground where Man United are playing away, fantastic fans, sing like fuck and follow United everywhere !

We've got fantastic away fans, but the best in the world ? Blue tinted specs on much...

Agreed.

Did you see their game against Manchester City this year in the Europa League? I'm not being patronising, I'm genuinely wondering if you saw it.

Their fans were absolutely superb. 7,000 there and the noise was second-to-none. They travel all across Greece and Europe in huge numbers taking with them their incredible atmosphere.

Good on them and i dont doubt you, i was genuinly trying to be positive about our travelling support who are incredible. Could that team take a quarter of a million to a European final?

Man Utd fans are shite. :lol: Poor example.

Good on them and i dont doubt you, i was genuinly trying to be positive about our travelling support who are incredible. Could that team take a quarter of a million to a European final?

I'm not trying to take anything away from the Rangers away support. By saying they aren't the greatest, I'm by no means trying to say they're awful. They just aren't the best in the world.

I'd say no. Simply because Rangers are a far bigger Club than Aris, recognised across the world, with a massive fanbase in Britain.

I'm not trying to take anything away from the Rangers away support. By saying they aren't the greatest, I'm by no means trying to say they're awful. They just aren't the best in the world.

I'd say no. Simply because Rangers are a far bigger Club than Aris, recognised across the world, with a massive fanbase in Britain.

:)

That will do me.

(tu)

To be fair if the final was in a foreign country then we wouldn't have taken that many. That was only due to the fact it was "just down the road" so to speak.

I won't dispute that our Travelling Support is absolutely fantastic however.

But our supporters as a whole have been fantastic this season, sure the Avg Attendance has dropped by around 2000 this season (was in the mail today) but with the financial meltdown in general and they way our club has been run, through thick and thin we all do our best to support our team :)

And yes I am a season ticket holder :uk:

I think the atmosphere depends a lot on the style of play.

Smith doesn't always go out to play like he did against Motherwell, and it can affect the punters at times.