Phil Mac Giolla Bhain

I think supporters of Scumtic FC might want a word or 2 with a certain Glasgow born Irish journalist and writer.

For months now he has been describing Craig Whytes takeover of Rangers FC as The Fakeover and Timothy fell for it hook line and sinker.

Maybe they will see throught his low life peice of scum for what he really is.

:uk: Rule Britania ya vermin bheast. :uk:

The vermin seem to think that whyte is indeed no rangers fan whatsoever

The deluded mhanky mob on kds really think that whytes people have paid google , yes GOOGLE to take away some searches of his dodgy past

Try to remember he has also had 'Septic Sick News' heavily fund raising on his behalf due to the 'info' he had on said 'fakeover'

Gonna be more than a few inbreds looking to have a wee chat with Phil

Right Fuckin Up Em I say!

The deluded mhanky mob on kds really think that whytes people have paid google , yes GOOGLE to take away some searches of his dodgy past

or they were false and were removed under threat ;) more likley

PLEASE give us a lunk or a quote :lol: :lol: :lol:

His "dodgey past" can been seen on BBC football, top right corner "Rangers Whyte Knight?". Having read through it, I don't see much to worry about (tu) Only seems to be two business failures of his own due to recessions.

Murray will know everything about Whyte, he wouldn't have let him takeover at risk.

Every businessman fails. If they don't fail, then I highly doubt they're very successful - if that makes sense!

I hope Phil is sitting very bitterly alone right now. :lol:

Already I'm hearing bitterness from The Great Unwashed that the tax case is going to crush us into the ground and that Whyte is just a stupid businessman because no-one would buy Rangers when this tax case is going on.

Here's something to ponder: he knows that the tax case will not come to anything. Rangers will pay a small fee and that will be it.

Consequent to this, more conspiracy theories will be made to how Rangers were allowed to get out of their financial mess! :pipe:

Hay was also a senior Record journalist. His sidekick McKerron worked with the Herald.

Don’t underestimate the intimidatory nature of their repeated threats to invoke injunctions or defamation actions using the services of London firm Carter Ruck.

Mr Whyte also spent some cash persuading Google to “lose” some irritating references to his past.

In fact, he’s spent a lot of money obfuscating his origins and is in no rush to explain what he’s been doing for the past 10 years, where he’s been doing it and who he’s been doing it with.

I wonder why.

That's the comment

Heres the link , its in the comments part

http://rangerstaxcase.com/2011/05/06/blinded-by-the-whyte-2/#comment-2654

It's fucking hilarious how much interest they show. :lol:

They want Rangers to die. Rangers will never die.

Fuck you.

Their obsession with all things involving The Rangers knows no bounds.

Apparently he's going to force us into liquidation and sell off all of our assets :rolleyes:

Ah Taigs...

Lol what other owner has ever done that in the history of football?

Some owners might have fucked up with their plans that have resulted in administration but who has done it and walked away with a fortune?