• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly

I'd offer £950,000 As a starting bid and go to £1.5mill if they play hard ball

Starting at £1.5mill is asking for it, they'll ask for £2mill in the end

I would offer £500k, they dont like us, they need the money, lets start at the bottom and see where they submit. 6 months ago they wanted £1m, he signs a 1 year extension and we start bidding at £1.5m <cr> Only at Rangers! :(

I would offer £500k, they dont like us, they need the money, lets start at the bottom and see where they submit. 6 months ago they wanted £1m, he signs a 1 year extension and we start bidding at £1.5m <cr> Only at Rangers! :(

We should start low but tbf they ain't gona entertain half a mill

Hopefully with Whyte in charge we will start to conduct transfer dealings in a more intelligent manner.

Let's hope Whyte doesn't hold much stock in his CEO.

If this is true, I hope it isn't a case of us being stupid with our money just for the simple fact that we have money in the first place.

Dundee will almost certainly ask for more, and if we pay more, then we're being mugged, regardless of how good he is.

It's like I heard someone say once, "If someone on the jiro can't make it last till the end of the week, he wont last long with a million."

Hope it isn't true for rangers.

Do you honestly think the club is interested in making player signings BEFORE the transfer window opens ? FFS the only signings they should be making is for the Boardroom.

why shouldnt we be trying to get in there first?no harm in putting a offer in first is there!

Ridiculous bid to start with if it's true, should be starting well lower then when they reject it offer a bit higher with little add ons for games played goals scored and when we win the league next season