Kimarnock V Rangers

RFC55

Lookin for some advice lads.

Was on gumtree lookin for tickets and have found someone with 2 tickets. The only thing is they are lookin for me to put the money directly into their bank account. Does anyone know if this is a safe payment method? I recommended we use paypal and they said no as it takes 2 days to clear and they would get charged a %.

Any advice would be helpful.

Cheers in advance.

Was on gumtree lookin for tickets and have found someone with 2 tickets. The only thing is they are lookin for me to put the money directly into their bank account. Does anyone know if this is a safe payment method? I recommended we use paypal and they said no as it takes 2 days to clear and they would get charged a %.

Cheers in advance.

Avoid. Some people on here have been stung by this method for tickets.

Cheers in advance.

Why don't you meet the guy and pay when u get the tickets?

Got 6 today at killie shop,4 for row h,block 11 and 2 for row n,same block. It was all Bears 9.30 to 10am and just went to the back of a tiny q to sign up again.

These are killie end briefs,but they need the sales and have made the right decision.All for the east stand. Going to chance it Tues am,but probably sold out.

I'm sure someone on here would pick them up for you, mate.

I don't really know anyone on here cos I haven't posted a lot lol and I wouldn't want a fellow bear going to that amount of bother and the person doesn't turn up or somethin.

I have said that if they do it through paypal a will give an extra fiver to make up for the charge and they have agreed and will send me the details when they get home from work.

I don't really know anyone on here cos I haven't posted a lot lol and I wouldn't want a fellow bear going to that amount of bother and the person doesn't turn up or somethin.

I have said that if they do it through paypal a will give an extra fiver to make up for the charge and they have agreed and will send me the details when they get home from work.

Nice one mate!!!!

Well done, mate. (tu)

It's a good walk.

Whole length of the High Street and then another bit on top of that.

Cheers m8. I will probably just drive to the game instead and leave the drinking till after.

I remember the first time I walked it when I was a teenager, I got caught short and nipped down somewhere for a pish.

It was a run down looking garage, out the road, and some drunk bastard went walking by claiming "that's my fucking garage ya wee prick" ... I was a bit intimidated. I was only about 15 and he was a drunk man just looking for a fight ... maybe he was a tim.

If he said it now I'd cave his fucking heid in lol.

20/25 minutes mate.

Or jump in a taxi (£4/5) - there's always plenty about when the trains are due in.

Cheers. I might just get the taxi on the way there and walk back in celebration on the way back.