Breaking News: BBC reporting two arrests re mail bombers

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watching early morning BBC news there and the newscaster offered up some breaking news re this story.

Kilwinning area mentioned - looks like we'll find out very soon which nutters were behind this.

I read this in another post, can't find it online anywhere. Any more detail, or just two arrests?

Will be delighted if this is true, but praying like fuck they don't support us.

I know what you are saying, but is irrelevant to who they support- if they are Rangers fans then there is no excuse whatsoever for what they are alleged to have done.

I know what you are saying, but is irrelevant to who they support- if they are Rangers fans then there is no excuse whatsoever for what they are alleged to have done.

I agree with minnbear, whoever has done this deserves whatever punishment comes to them. I hope and pray it isn't Rangers fans, though. Regardless of what we think, the headline "Rangers fans arrested for Lennon parcel bombs" damages the reputation of the club.

I agree with minnbear, whoever has done this deserves whatever punishment comes to them. I hope and pray it isn't Rangers fans, though. Regardless of what we think, the headline "Rangers fans arrested for Lennon parcel bombs" damages the reputation of the club.

I agree, and on that basis I was clearly wrong to call it 'irrelevant'

According to the locals, One guy is from Saltcoats - Adams Avenue.

News reporteres, ambulances and police cars have been hanging by the shops since 6:30.

Couldn't get my fucking breakfast cos the area was closed off!

Saltcoats and Kilwinning

Sad to say but I do fear they will be RFC fans

:(

they dont go to rangers games aparently.

with the republican element it has to be republicans or loyalits i would say.

nothing to do with football.

Adair lives in troon though not kilwinning or saltcoats so it won't be him am sure whoever it is will be revealed soon enough a just hope there not rangers fans because the press will have a field day ufbthat is the case and using mentalists to point score over something as serious as this shouldn't be allowed but with the mhedia the way it is up here it would as well be either ally it Walter for all the blame the club gets.

I've said it before and ill say it again whoever these people support it has nothing to so with the club at all.

Just heard this the now - Adams avenue is right round the corner from me :P

Apparently there was armed polis all over the place this morning

Was told a name, but can't remember exactly. Kevin Mc something or other I think

Any way you could find out?

they will have rounded up 2 rangers fans before the last game to pile on the pressure. they will be released if we win the league and noone will notice.

so the scottish police are scum fans with an agenda ye, this is stuff for a running series on the box mate or la la land, sounding as paranoid as some of them, and who would 2 people being aressted put pessure on, our squad?

Just heard this the now - Adams avenue is right round the corner from me :P

Apparently there was armed polis all over the place this morning

Was told a name, but can't remember exactly. Kevin Mc something or other I think

Kevin Mc sssssssppppppplllllurt *spits tea out of mouth uncontrollably.