Ibrox on Sunday

Gillete

Now I certainly know there's work to be done and Kilmarnock deserve every bit of respect for Sunday as I think this could be a tough game

But if we did win the league on Sunday , who's all heading into ibrox to have the party ?

Defo gonni make it down there. Im prob gonni head down like half an hour after the game finishes and just fuck about until they get back :crabflute:

Defo gonni make it down there. Im prob gonni head down like half an hour after the game finishes and just fuck about until they get back :crabflute:

I'm driving to killie with my bro and 3 mates with the boot filled with a 25ft flag to drape over the stand for going to ibrox

I'll def be waiting at the front door for the bus coming in though

I will be there , anyone know what time I should be there to be guaranteed to get in to one of the fronts? Don't want to end up in one of the rears

For helicopter Sunday I was there about 2 hrs after and I got in govan front no bother

I'm driving to killie with my bro and 3 mates with the boot filled with a 25ft flag to drape over the stand for going to ibrox

I'll def be waiting at the front door for the bus coming in though

al just look for the walking mass of flag when am waiting around ibrox :lol:

surely whyte can afford the leccy bill :sherlock:

the screens were on earlier in the season,were they not mate?

Hardly working though, they have needed replaced for years.

There is a reason why we had those banners made to cover over them. Tehy were unused for months before Jan.

Hardly working though, they have needed replaced for years.

There is a reason why we had those banners made to cover over them. Tehy were unused for months before Jan.

i'm aware of the big screens saga mate

just wondered if they were getting put on for the game (tu)

Bar 72 is sold out for Sunday, where the game will obviously be shown. The Ibrox suite is also close to capacity and theres a chance that The Mmebers Lounge and Thornton suite will also be used.

All in theres over 1000 people going to Ibrox for the game itself.

i'm aware of the big screens saga mate

just wondered if they were getting put on for the game (tu)

I would have went for the game if they were, if I could have a bevvy of course!!