Ayrshire men Neil McKenzie, 41, & Trevor Muirhead, 43

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if this is true and they are 'so called' fans, i hope the justice system hammers them (if guilty of course),

this is becoming a blight on our game, and if it's proved these wanks are behind any form of parcels to the mhanks, i hope they get the book flung at them,

a total embarrassament to our club if this turns out they are 'fans'.

if this is true and they are 'so called' fans, i hope the justice system hammers them (if guilty of course),

this is becoming a blight on our game, and if it's proved these wanks are behind any form of parcels to the mhanks, i hope they get the book flung at them,

a total embarrassament to our club if this turns out they are 'fans'.

fuck neil lennon.i have zero sympathy for that wee rat bastard

fuck neil lennon.i have zero sympathy for that wee rat bastard

it's no just about lemon though is it ya fuckin rocket,

all the pish that comes with this comes back to us, all over the globe,

so your saying, aye, fuck lemon, he deserves it, fair enough, maybe he does, but not in the public domain. and especially not when OUR club are going to be in the frame for being in amongst it,

get yersel clued up ya fuckin tadger!!!

who you talking tae ya fucking wanker.you go ahead and be a apologist all you want.fucking prick.also rangers as are club arnt responsible for a couple of fans ya fucking fanny

who you talking tae ya fucking wanker.you go ahead and be a apologist all you want.fucking prick.also rangers as are club arnt responsible for a couple of fans ya fucking fanny

eh, talkin to you, and pm sent ya wee ride!!

aye, sleep on wee man, which is what you'll be doing at the next game when i find out who you are ;)

:sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1:

We will get the blame in the media like usual though. Our club doesen't need this shit with what has happened. It will be Rangers against wee victim lennon again.