The team going to Ibrox after game?

The league isn't won yet. I wish people would remember that.

(tu) This. I was more confident going to Tannadice in 08/09 on the last day and thats a harder venue. Can't understand why people are saying we have won it - or think we have - beacause we've not. Ever since Helicopter Sunday i have been cautious on the last day of the season.

This. I was more confident going to Tannadice in 08/09 on the last day and thats a harder venue. Can't understand why people are saying we have won it - or think we have - beacause we've not. Ever since Helicopter Sunday i have been cautious on the last day of the season.

Exactly this (tu) Stranger things have happened and despite having half a team out Killie are not going to be any pushovers on Sunday!

Cheers.

As someone mentioned above, are Ibrox showing the game, cos if they are.. ill be there.

I might phone up tomorrow to see, if anyone does this before me or knows right now please be sure to let us know (y)

Don't have a clue bud. Yea best to phone up because i cannot recall them doing this for an SPL finale before. If they are what a good deed this is to us, i am going to the game but i am sure Ibrox will also be rocking (tu):crabflute:

Cheers.

As someone mentioned above, are Ibrox showing the game, cos if they are.. ill be there.

I might phone up tomorrow to see, if anyone does this before me or knows right now please be sure to let us know (y)

I doubt the police would allow the game to be screened at Ibrox with Celtic playing at Parkhead at the same time.