Guy on Real Radio:

Boab

Ie; because of his 'leadership qualities and winning mentality....- reading between the lines anyway

I'm not trying to provoke another Captain/s Captain thread/debate but point out how ridiculous this guy is/was for saying this: - and I would rather have Barry than Neil as Captain any day.

Ie; because of his 'leadership qualities and winning mentality....- reading between the lines anyway

I'm not trying to provoke another Captain/s Captain thread/debate but point out how ridiculous this guy is/was for saying this: - and I would rather have Barry than Neil as Captain any day.

so would i and i'm not a fergie fan

Once upon a time Lennon was a decent player, who did a reliable job for whatever team he played for.

Nowadays, and incidentally, since he's been made captain of them, he's a mediocre player at best, whose idea of leadership is to attack referees.

He's a disgrace to the sport. And therefore more than suitable for Celtic (tu)

Both Lennon & Ferguson are overated as captains and footballers.

I wouldnt be sad to see either leave the Scottish game.

fuckin hate it when i read pish like this. how on earth is ferguson over-rated as a footballer? are you on some kind of drug son? do you watch a lot of football or is this jusy the permanently pished talking? BF is one of the best footballers to emerge from scottish football in the last thirty years and anyone who cant see that is moron.