What Bank

Posted Today, 12:36 PM

A short call on 0131-317-7000 to the lovely Isobel, SDM's PA shall sooth your frayed nerves, although you may not appreciate the content.

I can tell you though that AJ and McKintyre are far from convinced, as to the veracity of matters, despite sources close to.... :sherlock:

Posted Image

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You have missed out the important bit, perhaps you couldn't find it :lol: I take it English is not your first language, or it may have been the school you didn't go to ;) perhaps you still have stabilizers on your bike. Whatever it is you must read and understand the written word, night classes may help.. :pipe:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Today, 12:36 PM

A short call on 0131-317-7000 to the lovely Isobel, SDM's PA shall sooth your frayed nerves, although you may not appreciate the content.

I can tell you though that AJ and McKintyre are far from convinced, as to the veracity of matters, despite sources close to.... :sherlock:

Posted Image

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You have missed out the important bit, perhaps you couldn't find it :lol: I take it English is not your first language, or it may have been the school you didn't go to ;) perhaps you still have stabilizers on your bike. Whatever it is you must read and understand the written word, night classes may help.. :pipe:

Spangles as ever your taig like posts can be taken in two ways. You said that we "may not appreciate the content" as you were trying to suggest Murrays PA was saying nothing was happening. A pitty for you that 4 hours or so later Rangers were sold. Your a blow hard and a shite bag. You dont have the balls to post anything other than riddles whilst trying to act like some sort of intelectual superior. When infact all you are is a bawhum. One who talks shite at that. You have nothing nor can you prove anything other than desperation :sherlock:

Edit - i have missed out no part. That is all your post said.

I believe that at a recent AGM (possibly 2009) it was asked and confirmed that Rangers owned both Murray Park and the Albion Car Park. Title deeds should show the landowner and make note of any leasehold or standing charge, etc. If the planning documents and land registry show Rangers as landowners it will not be as a leaseholder. I've searched a fair number of title deeds for personal property purchases, for business deals and for planning applications. Anyone with an interest has to be recorded on the title deeds at the Registers of Scotland. As for the approx £4m in the accounts (Note 10) I have no idea as to what this sum relates. Certainly a question for the next AGM. I suspect things will become clearer after we see the accounts ending 30/6/11.

My Dad says no matter what is on the docs, Rangers own a lease nothing more, also he has set me a new puzzle. Work out the relationship between Jordan Nominees, Wavetower and the directors of Wavetower, seems we will be in no doubt of the course we are heading once that is solved. :unsure:

"beelin" - a state of mind, normally reserved for Celtic fans when Rangers win the league. Yet again. :sherlock:

I believe that at a recent AGM (possibly 2009) it was asked and confirmed that Rangers owned both Murray Park and the Albion Car Park. Title deeds should show the landowner and make note of any leasehold or standing charge, etc. If the planning documents and land registry show Rangers as landowners it will not be as a leaseholder. I've searched a fair number of title deeds for personal property purchases, for business deals and for planning applications. Anyone with an interest has to be recorded on the title deeds at the Registers of Scotland. As for the approx £4m in the accounts (Note 10) I have no idea as to what this sum relates. Certainly a question for the next AGM. I suspect things will become clearer after we see the accounts ending 30/6/11.

The Land Register shows that.

As of 31/03/2005 - Rangers are the listed Proprietor of the land

That there is a 25 year lease to NWS Property Investments for £1 per annum rent

That there are 2 Standard security charges to Premier Property Group by Rangers

Quite what all that means though, and if its any different to what Bludell has already said, who knows ?

Looks like RFC owns the land but we appear to have taken a loan or loans against it to the tune of approx £4m. Think this is a long-term loan. The debt with Lloyds is cleared in full as I spoke to one of their directors last Wed at the Lloyds AGM in Glasgow and he confirmed our debt to their bank had been cleared. It is PPG whom we appear to owe the cash. A bit like a mortgage. It all seems to be a bit muddied though. Doubt if Craig Whyte would get caught out without checking this aspect. All will no doubt be revealed in time. £4m isn't much in terms of our previous borrowing history.

Looks like RFC owns the land but we appear to have taken a loan or loans against it to the tune of approx £4m. Think this is a long-term loan. The debt with Lloyds is cleared in full as I spoke to one of their directors last Wed at the Lloyds AGM in Glasgow and he confirmed our debt to their bank had been cleared. It is PPG whom we appear to owe the cash. A bit like a mortgage. It all seems to be a bit muddied though. Doubt if Craig Whyte would get caught out without checking this aspect. All will no doubt be revealed in time. £4m isn't much in terms of our previous borrowing history.

As long as we dont owe Rangers Group plc, or any lenders thereafter, the £18 million we cleared from Lloyds.

Thats the crucial aspect (tu)

As for the approx £4m in the accounts (Note 10) I have no idea as to what this sum relates. Certainly a question for the next AGM.

It's the Albion Car Park, as I explained in post 65. :)

Carino is a good and intelligent poster.

Your dad, on the other hand, is your brother.

Leave us in peace, please.

Just had a read of that thread on FF. Do you know anything about this Jordan Nominees business boss? It seems like we have an anonymous owner by the sounds of it?

Just had a read of that thread on FF. Do you know anything about this Jordan Nominees business boss? It seems like we have an anonymous owner by the sounds of it?

Jordan Nominees (Scotland) Limited is a company that Jordans use for incorporation purposes only. Once the company (newco) is set up, the original director resigns and the share is transferred to the person/company that ordered newco.

Jordans use other companies where ongoing nominee services are required:

Bedford Nominees (U.K.) Ltd

Registered Share Nominees Limited

Jordan Nominees (BVI) Limited

Saavadra Registrars Limited

Furthermore, one of the statements to the PLUS Market stated:

85% controlling shareholding in The Rangers Football Club P.L.C. (the "Club") to Wavetower Limited ("Wavetower"), a company wholly owned by Craig Whyte

No-one should seriously be suggesting that we are owned by some dodgy off-shore Jordan nominee company.

I apologise in advance to Philmacgiollabhain's daughter for bringing her to tears with this news.

Jordan Nominees (Scotland) Limited is a company that Jordans use for incorporation purposes only. Once the company (newco) is set up, the original director resigns and the share is transferred to the person/company that ordered newco.

Jordans use other companies where ongoing nominee services are required:

Bedford Nominees (U.K.) Ltd

Registered Share Nominees Limited

Jordan Nominees (BVI) Limited

Saavadra Registrars Limited

Furthermore, one of the statements to the PLUS Market stated:

85% controlling shareholding in The Rangers Football Club P.L.C. (the "Club") to Wavetower Limited ("Wavetower"), a company wholly owned by Craig Whyte

No-one should seriously be suggesting that we are owned by some dodgy off-shore Jordan nominee company.

I apologise in advance to Philmacgiollabhain's daughter for bringing her to tears with this news.

:lol:

Thanks for clearing that up. That's reassuring.

We know that the ownership of Rangers FC. lies ultimately with Liberty an offshore company, but who is the beneficial owner of The Rangers FC Group Ltd.

You are at it!

The reality is that you could never really know who is the beneficial owner of a company. Anyone who is publicly recorded as holding shares could potentially be holding those shares in trust for someone else.

You are at it!

The reality is that you could never really know who is the beneficial owner of a company. Anyone who is publicly recorded as holding shares could potentially be holding those shares in trust for someone else.

He is another obvious tim that the admin seem quite happy to allow to pollute these boards.

We know that the ownership of Rangers FC. lies ultimately with Liberty an offshore company, but who is the beneficial owner of The Rangers FC Group Ltd.

The answer is in Boss's post 119.