Buy one get one

markybear

Positive news re new seasons kits

I just got my confirmation letter about my ST, a flyer was enclosed in the envelope with discounts. The offer that caught my eye was this....

Buy the home top and get the 2nd or 3rd top for half price on production on the tear off voucher. Voucher valid till 31/10/11. U must produce valid reciept of home top if not bought at the same time.

Exclusions are jjb staff can't do it and also it doesn't work @ jjb online.

In person at stores only from what I can tell.

Decent deal IMO (tu)

Fuck off I bought my at DW sports! Fuck this shit I'm gonny beat the shit out the people in the megastore until they give me one of them tops for half price! :(:(:(:(

Noooooooooooo I ordered mine online at sportsdirect!!!! :angsum::mecha-anguish:

you told me it was " but one get one free aaaaa say buy one get one free " its only about an extra 20 odd quid anyway, but still :(:anguish::angsum:

I think DW sports are basically JJB under a different name and both are owned by Dave Whelan.

yeah they are but does that meen I can go back with my reciept and get the deal :(

Just got an email from sportdirect saying they cancelled my order because they ran out of stock but it says they still have the stock on their website <cr> Gutted been looking forward to getting it but at least now I will go get it from the megastore and keep the receipt so I can get the deal so not too bad :)

Positive news re new seasons kits

I just got my confirmation letter about my ST, a flyer was enclosed in the envelope with discounts. The offer that caught my eye was this....

Buy the home top and get the 2nd or 3rd top for half price on production on the tear off voucher. Voucher valid till 31/10/11. U must produce valid reciept of home top if not bought at the same time.

Exclusions are jjb staff can't do it and also it doesn't work @ jjb online.

In person at stores only from what I can tell.

Decent deal IMO (tu)

No being funny or a cnut but I hope thats for season tickets holders only. It's about time we were rewarded a wee bit. A lot of clubs have permanent discount for s/t holders in club stores

No being funny or a cnut but I hope thats for season tickets holders only. It's about time we were rewarded a wee bit. A lot of clubs have permanent discount for s/t holders in club stores

U need to take the voucher that came with season ticket renewal forms.

Other discounts are..

10% off hospitality

Free Rangers TV for 1 year

£10 Off a brick

10% Off stadium tour for family or group of 15+

2 Offers for the argyle suite

20% Off rangers dvds

3 Free iSuperfan plays

10% Off memorabilia from rangerspics.com

Better than last season for sure

U need to take the voucher that came with season ticket renewal forms.

Other discounts are..

10% off hospitality

Free Rangers TV for 1 year

£10 Off a brick

10% Off stadium tour for family or group of 15+

2 Offers for the argyle suite

20% Off rangers dvds

3 Free iSuperfan plays

10% Off memorabilia from rangerspics.com

Better than last season for sure

Spot on mate, youre right. its better than last season. I havent received my s/t confirmation yet though