Drinks are on me fellow Gers :)

In June 2010 , a great month for me, i started seeing the girl i now love (call me gay i dont care :pipe: ) and i also put a bet on with my very optimiistic, yet good friend, Rab, yes he is a tim, a bead rattler, a totty launcher. £50 on rangers winning the league, he had his bet vice versa, that (they) would win the league. When Rangers drew 0-0 with (them) at Ibrox, his first text was, 'Make sure that £50 is in notes, nice, crisp, and fresh' To be honest, i started saving my money up, but at the same time keeping faith in retaining this title. My girlfriend has now moved to Inverness with her family in search of a new job, whom i am still with and love very much (gay i know :pipe: ). Yes you are thinking correct, the weekend she moves up, Terry Butcher and co. rattle the beads of timothy and friends, and Effectively hand us the title on a plate. I am now £50 up and relishing the fact it came from an optimistic beadboy. Pint lads? You've earned it :beer1: ! .. and a Vod and Orange for the missus i suppose :craphead: .

In June 2010 , a great month for me, i started seeing the girl i now love (call me gay i dont care :pipe: ) and i also put a bet on with my very optimiistic, yet good friend, Rab, yes he is a tim, a bead rattler, a totty launcher. £50 on rangers winning the league, he had his bet vice versa, that (they) would win the league. When Rangers drew 0-0 with (them) at Ibrox, his first text was, 'Make sure that £50 is in notes, nice, crisp, and fresh' To be honest, i started saving my money up, but at the same time keeping faith in retaining this title. My girlfriend has now moved to Inverness with her family in search of a new job, whom i am still with and love very much (gay i know :pipe: ). Yes you are thinking correct, the weekend she moves up, Terry Butcher and co. rattle the beads of timothy and friends, and Effectively hand us the title on a plate. I am now £50 up and relishing the fact it came from an optimistic beadboy. Pint lads? You've earned it :beer1: ! .. and a Vod and Orange for the missus i suppose :craphead: .

What a brilliant story, I can only hope there's a sequel.

All my mates say the exact same thing!, i wont lie, there favourite song is 'ADAM ROONEYS PUMPING YOUR BIRDDDDD!'

we had a mate whos bird went to work on a cruise ship.

we used to call her dirty hoor on a cruise ship.

because that was her website

28999d1235273810-black-is-beautiful-brought-home-my-new-fat-boy-this-thread-is-useless-without-pichers.jpg

:pipe:

What a long pish story to basically say you are under the thumb, your burds gettkng pumped and you have tarrier pals.

Oh poor goat obviously doesny have a burd or a wife. Either that or he's one of the stats for the rise in domestic violence after an auld firm game lol