AJ to warn RFC fans to be "vigilant" over Craig Whyte

Jelavic.

Debt free means one thing. It doesn't mean sort-of, partially, somewhat, fractionally or the like.

Whyte was very clear - so what other ways should that be taken?

1) It could be that he told a bare faced lie.

2) It could be that he was referring to the Lloyds debt only and had forgotten about all the other debts we carry.

3) It could be that he was being economical with the truth.

4) It could be that he was 100% spot on.

Itis most definitely not 4. I dont think it is 1. I would say a mixture of 2 and 3. (tu)

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whyte has never claimed to have zillions, gazzillions or any other type of amounts!

The holding company for whytes untold zillions is not registered in the UK.

Accuracy at all times.... you know it is the way to go.. :sherlock:

wants us to be vigilant , Shame we wern't while you and the rest of the directors sat back and watched us plunge in freefall MR Johnston , at least you are concerned now though so that makes up for all the previous ...

The holding company for whytes untold zillions is not registered in the UK.

Accuracy at all times.... you know it is the way to go.. :sherlock:

I love the childish names you use like zillions etc.

Accuracy at all times, you still have never backed up your claims from previous threads that you said you had! RM still waits with anticipation

1) It could be that he told a bare faced lie.

2) It could be that he was referring to the Lloyds debt only and had forgotten about all the other debts we carry.

3) It could be that he was being economical with the truth.

4) It could be that he was 100% spot on.

Itis most definitely not 4. I dont think it is 1. I would say a mixture of 2 and 3. (tu)

I don't know what to make of this - it should be clear and I had at least hoped the days of Murrays smoke and mirrors were behind us.

Time will tell!

wants us to be vigilant , Shame we wern't while you and the rest of the directors sat back and watched us plunge in freefall MR Johnston , at least you are concerned now though so that makes up for all the previous ...

You know what, it's breathtaking that he offers a rallying cry for vigilance when it's only a matter of weeks since he watched Miller sold for peanuts when the board apparently had £25 millions stashed away.

He's fine, Moses, just not coming on here anymore.

Can you no tell the laddie to get over himself and get his arse back in here? He was a right good laugh and I miss his patter. I really did enjoy his humour.

All he'll get is slagged to fuck about it for a wee while and then it'll be time to slag fuck out him for something else :D

Can you no tell the laddie to get over himself and get his arse back in here? He was a right good laugh and I miss his patter. I really did enjoy his humour.

All he'll get is slagged to fuck about it for a wee while and then it'll be time to slag fuck out him for something else :D

I've told him already, but the promise of a constant slagging from you may just do the trick. :D

I've told him already, but the promise of a constant slagging from you may just do the trick. :D

Tbh he will be a loss to the site. Guarenteed to have spares for almost every away game. With the promise of meeting you and me at some of the games. That offer is too good to turn down :crabflute:

I love the childish names you use like zillions etc.

Accuracy at all times, you still have never backed up your claims from previous threads that you said you had! RM still waits with anticipation

Claims.. which claims.. I never make claims. :sherlock:

Boss, since you are around can I ask your opinion on a matter we discussed in a PM some weeks ago - only this time I'll ask on the open forum.

The name-change-fetish that Mr Spiv has vis-a-vis companies and the registering of the club at a London address.

I fully accept your explanation for this, however, how long do you think it will be before we are registered as an offshore entity?

A: Soon.

B: Medium to long term.

C: Never.

:sherlock:

1. The Club is not registered at a London address.

2. The Rangers Football Club PLC is a Scottish registered company and consequently our registered office is in Scotland and will always be in Scotland.

3. So the answer to the question you asked is C: Never.

(A separate question might be asked in relation to the shareholder(s) of The Rangers Football Club PLC. Latterly, SDM held his majority (Ordinary A) shares in a Channel Islands nominee company. Likewise, Dave King holds his shares in a non UK company. As probably (without checking) does Dermot Desmond re his mhanky shares, and many other high heid yins that own football clubs and a multitude of other business interests. So I think you're trying to read too much into where our major shareholder has his business base and registered office.)

He said thanks, and he'll probably come back once the new season starts.

Accuracy at all times, not your strong point, still you will go downhill with age... ;):sherlock:

Nope you have made claims! Never once posted facts to go with your claims and wonderful inside knowledge. In saying that you spout your negativity and usual shite on all the Rangers message boards so maybe you keep forgetting which site you have posted things on. :sherlock:

Never seen you post on anything to do with the team on ANY of the sites right enough :rolleyes:

Nope you have made claims! Never once posted facts to go with your claims and wonderful inside knowledge. In saying that you spout your negativity and usual shite on all the Rangers message boards so maybe you keep forgetting which site you have posted things on. :sherlock:

Never seen you post on anything to do with the team on ANY of the sites right enough :rolleyes:

I am reminded as to why the expression "wind and piss" is applicable, every time I see one of your erudite posts,... :lol: :lol:

I am reminded as to why the expression "wind and piss" is applicable, every time I see one of your erudite posts,... :lol: :lol:

Funny that yours tends to be pot and piss. Also taig reeks strong but hey ho