AJ to warn RFC fans to be "vigilant" over Craig Whyte

Jelavic.

I wish AJ would just throw shite instead of merely wafting the smell in our direction.

We're obviously going to be vigilant regarding Whyte,my instinct is that he will be good for the club but you're damn right I'll be asking questions if the squad isn't strengthened suitably.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shouldn't you be trawling your local friendly taig board, as is your normal wont. I have always had suspicions about your six fingers, begone taig collaborator (I would have used Quisling, but I fired that at you yesterday), mind they smokey caunles, dinny set yir arse oan fire..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your style of posting and all the fancy patter mate - ye remind me of another member oan here who is also pretty much in the know about some things.

How is the office bike doing? :sherlock:

Your style of posting and all the fancy patter mate - ye remind me of another member oan here who is also pretty much in the know about some things.

How is the office bike doing? :sherlock:

Thank you Booler, I always look forward to your elucidatory input, as for the office bike I really am unable to throw any light on the subject, other than the time you went ower the haunle baurs.... :lol:

I didn't like that.

Boab - if news had gotten out that Bain was guilty of any wrong doing (allegedly) whilst still in the employ of Rangers FC, every cunt and their granny would be oan here asking why the fuck he's no been sacked.

There's nae room for sentiment when it comes tae the finances of the Rangers, nae matter who it is that suffers.

It was Ally and Walter who were raising the money for Charity anyway - Bain was ony there tae look after the passports..............................................................:sherlock:

It's like catching somebody at work stealing, 2 weeks before Christmas - ye canny leave them in their job cos it's Christmas and they've got 5 weans.