If you could play for Rangers..

Say you were 17 and broke in to the first team. You were an excellent player, how would you see your career panning out ? Would you be happy to spend all your career at the gers ? I would, but I'm pretty sure the pressure from the media to move on and test myself in a stronger League would be intense. Maybe Rangers would like to cash in also.

How would you like to see your Rangers career going.

i would never leave rangers if i had the choice. but if an offer came in for me for something like £10million and the club was struggling financially then i would do what is best for the club. wouldnt join another spl side thats for sure.

I would declare my love of Rangers and state no amount of money could tempt me away from the club. I guess it would all depend how the fans felt though, if they wanted me to leave, i would probably have to go.

If you told them your username you'd be on the M6 in no time! :D

As a Bear, there would only be one team, but apparently, it's different when you're a professional with a family to look after. :rolleyes:

12k p/w is very poor mate. We would all struggle to live earning that :rolleyes:

A tim said to me once, if rangers offered you 10 grand a week and celtic offered me 30 grand a week that I would sign for celtic. He doesn't know me very well. I could never play for them no matter how much they offered.

unless you were really shite or injury prone of course - then take the 30k and sit on the bench bleeding them like Freddie!

If i broke into the team at 17 i would stay at rangers for about 10 years. If arsenal came in for me after thst then i would go there for maybe 4 years then come back to Rangers. Would only leave Rangers for Arsenal but only after i had been at Rangers for about 10 years. Prob get pelters for that :lol: