Whyte's blue-print for Rangers - Seven days and counting

Frankie

Good to at least see someone doing a bit of gentle prodding Frankie. In my mind it's not just about the release of the circular next week, it's about what transfer market movement we see in June as well because it would be good to see at least a couple of fresh faces before the end of June. With the SPL season starting 3 weeks into July and our Champions League campaign kicking off on the 26th or 27th of July, it would be nice to get in a couple of players and for them to have a good few weeks to settle in and get to know the squad.

So basically what I'm looking for is worthwhile transfer market dealings in June. I'm not expecting much from the circular thing at all because it's more than likely going to raise more questions than it provides answers.

We don't need promises, we need players and they had better be good because bringing in a Christian Dailly type well into his thirties for next to nothing and slevering about the experience he adds to the squad won't cut it.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Good grief !!

You know they've been caught out when all they can fire back is abuse. The forum equivalent of waving a white flag :craphead:

I wasn't meaning you Frankie. More the usual suspects that have been constantly dripping doubts on the board.

Aye well caught oot ya crawlin barsteward, odds on you wir the school clype....trumpet... :lol: :lol: :lol:

No openness and transparency will get us all on side, but I do know that the press are shit scared of his lawyers, much the way it used to be with Murray, only he used succulent lamb to control his puppets. A carrot so to speak, while our new leader appears to favour a baseball bat. (tu)

Baseball bat is ok if it works. I cannot see Whyte having any puppets at this stage - give it 6 months though.

Baseball bat is ok if it works. I cannot see Whyte having any puppets at this stage - give it 6 months though.

Don't take my word for it nvager, the guy is notoriously litigous and uses the threat of it on a whim, not many can get the Telegraph to remove an article at the speed of light. But you can still find the gist of it on Rangers boards.

http://www.thebluenose.co.uk/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=54&func=view&catid=8&id=81852&limit=10&limitstart=100#82382

A good attitude. :clap:

Some oh-so-very public clarity by Mr London-based Spiv would be good though - don't you think? :rolleyes:

If you already know the man to be a ‘spiv’ (and god knows you repeat it often enough) I seriously doubt anything he may say will make a single jot of a difference.

Although I can understand everyone being desperate for some sign of the ways ahead, people need to chill. :rolleyes:

There is a lot that needs done and put in place, the football season is just ended and most people will be on some sort of break. In our need to feel enlightened and included on the back of one of the toughest (off field) but most satifiying (on field) seasons we have a new direction but the timing is not great. It's like getting into the pub ready for your big night out just as last orders is called. :beer1:

We know Ally has his list of players, are we saying we don't trust Ally? Whether he is successful or not can you doubt he is doing what he feels is best for the club and has Whyte actually done anything to cause concern. Just because he is not operating to other peoples deadlines.

Now I know I am not overly optimistic and I know there are better informed people than me but I want to feel positivity about our club. There are enough people willing to have a go without us doing it ourselves. Yes questions need answered and I believe we will get those answers but why should we tell everyone (not only Gers fans want to know ) how much money we have to spend. Have we ever came out and said we are spending a certain amount? I don't think so. Now is the time big decisions are being made and as hard as it is now is the more than any we need to show a degree of patience. WATP :scot:

Although I can understand everyone being desperate for some sign of the ways ahead, people need to chill. :rolleyes:

There is a lot that needs done and put in place, the football season is just ended and most people will be on some sort of break. In our need to feel enlightened and included on the back of one of the toughest (off field) but most satifiying (on field) seasons we have a new direction but the timing is not great. It's like getting into the pub ready for your big night out just as last orders is called. :beer1:

We know Ally has his list of players, are we saying we don't trust Ally? Whether he is successful or not can you doubt he is doing what he feels is best for the club and has Whyte actually done anything to cause concern. Just because he is not operating to other peoples deadlines.

Now I know I am not overly optimistic and I know there are better informed people than me but I want to feel positivity about our club. There are enough people willing to have a go without us doing it ourselves. Yes questions need answered and I believe we will get those answers but why should we tell everyone (not only Gers fans want to know ) how much money we have to spend. Have we ever came out and said we are spending a certain amount? I don't think so. Now is the time big decisions are being made and as hard as it is now is the more than any we need to show a degree of patience. WATP :scot:

Hint.... £25 million, front loaded ? our kitty is already out there allegedly, we must be in for another dose of the new rippin the pish technique, known as "due diligence"

http://tinyurl.com/3bvua2n

jcb.gif

Hint.... £25 million, front loaded ? our kitty is already out there allegedly, we must be in for another dose of the new rippin the pish technique, known as "due diligence"

http://tinyurl.com/3bvua2n

jcb.gif

I know that but £25 million is not what we will spending this transfer window. Who knows how much? Could be front loaded, what by £5.00, £5,000,000 or £10,000,000. Does it include transfer money if someone leaves? what about money from Europe? More questions than answers Re this and is that necessarily a bad thing when negotiating with clubs and agents? :sherlock:

I think we need to be patient , he has took over all but 4 weeks and it seems people are restless already. Bearing in mind he has held a meeting with McCoist to duscuss targets and also removed the cancer from withing in AJ & Bain so in a matter of weeks he has removed selfish leeches and also agreed to a finical transfer kitty for the new manager so what else are we wanting from the guy . As an owner of a company he is never going to come out and show all his cards . Let see where we are sitting come end of August ( we'll know if we are in the champions league and where the money went and also well know how much he gave us to spend then if things are not as they seem then we can begin to worry but not after 4 weeks.

I wasn't meaning you Frankie. More the usual suspects that have been constantly dripping doubts on the board.

Aye well caught oot ya crawlin barsteward, odds on you wir the school clype....trumpet... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dearie me, the abuse continues. Looks like it's getting to you. Perhaps you recognised yourself in my posts.

Always a bad sign when they are having a go at the poster rather than what they posted.

Strange how you always take the timmy viewpoint.

Dearie me, the abuse continues. Looks like it's getting to you. Perhaps you recognised yourself in my posts.

Always a bad sign when they are having a go at the poster rather than what they posted.

Strange how you always take the timmy viewpoint.

Fuk me, you do have an unhealthy obsession with taigs, a secret yearning perhaps, you should stay well away from dykes, you could end up jumping it....maybe you already have..... :lol: :lol: :lol: