Big Sam wants Diouf at West Ham

Goianegra

No problems with whatever he has planned, i wish him luck and thank him for the memories. All the best El Hadji. (tu) He will grow old and be able to say he once played for the world famous Rangers FC. :praise:

(tu)

And surely even the most cynical bears who have objected to his behaviour and lack of impact will one day concede that the lad was a prankster beyond compare who got right up those cunts.

Im not sure they will mate. The lad is marmite.

(tu)

I can sort of understand their point of view, and I never liked him before he came to us, but he has grown on me so much. I think he's fucking hilarious :lol:

And that letter he addressed to the players and management in his book was genuinely nice and endearing. He seems like a good bloke who just likes winding the opposition up and is probably better at that than almost any other player. We need guys like that every now and then.

I can sort of understand their point of view, and I never liked him before he came to us, but he has grown on me so much. I think he's fucking hilarious :lol:

And that letter he addressed to the players and management in his book was genuinely nice and endearing. He seems like a good bloke who just likes winding the opposition up and is probably better at that than almost any other player. We need guys like that every now and then.

(tu)

(tu)

And surely even the most cynical bears who have objected to his behaviour and lack of impact will one day concede that the lad was a prankster beyond compare who got right up those cunts.

As a person he was great, he did wind them up and he was also fantastic with our fans as he would hang around chatting and signing autographs for as long as he could.

Sadly his impact on the pitch is not enough to justify keeping him on as the wages are too high for a bit part player.

Thanks for the memories and good luck in the future dioufy.

Diouf was poor for us, his demotion to the bench for the majority of the run-in is testament to this.

And for those who are saying it was worth having him here as he wound up the tims, well I'd rather a player wound them up by doing the business on the park against them.