The Circular

spangles

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you want a bigger spade? :rolleyes:

Ok so i did not word that well. The point is he is talking bull and i really dont know why you seem to think he is not. My main point is i hate when people drop crap like he did in the middle of a topic with no evidence to back it up or to even have the balls to come back on when challaged.

Ok so i did not word that well. The point is he is talking bull and i really dont know why you seem to think he is not. My main point is i hate when people drop crap like he did in the middle of a topic with no evidence to back it up or to even have the balls to come back on when challaged.

I have no idea whether he's talking bull or not, nor do I care. I was merely asking you a simple question, one which you decided to turn into a pantomime.

Thanks for the fun. :D

I have no idea whether he's talking bull or not, nor do I care. I was merely asking you a simple question, one which you decided to turn into a pantomime.

Thanks for the fun. :D

Ha ha no probs mate, just a pet hate of mine. All we can do is wait and see if anything happens over the next few days.

we have been promised details of the finance of the deal. details on the debt and details on future financing tomorrow.

will be interesting to see these.

You are not seriously expecting anything GS are you ?

if we dont get anything tomorrow hes up to something. i will want to know what hes hiding.

What do you know of this, and yes it has been registered at CH. .. http://www.companieshouse.gov.uk/forms/generalForms/LL_MG05s_application_for_registration_of_a_memorandum_of_satisfaction_that_part_or_the_whole.pdf

I know of it. I have a copy of it.

My spidey senses are tingling on it. I just choose not to be a stuck up arse-piece though. :craphead:

Would be good to debate it, but i know it will end up in tantrums and accusations on here. (tu)

oh i know little of such things

I was hoping it meant the Albion had been resolved, but this part worries me.. "no longer forms part of the company's property for a company registered in Scotland" ...

I was hoping it meant the Albion had been resolved, but this part worries me.. "no longer forms part of the company's property for a company registered in Scotland" ...

I am more concerned with the potential of Lloyds still having security against our assets by way of 100,000 season tickets over the next 4 years.

Very strange document indeed and im waiting on a few greater minds than me commenting on it that i have sent it to. (tu)

I know of it. I have a copy of it.

My spidey senses are tingling on it. I just choose not to be a stuck up arse-piece though. :craphead:

Would be good to debate it, but i know it will end up in tantrums and accusations on here. (tu)

Why has he posted a form?

IS there anything we should know mate? Im not going to ask Spangles but i dont know why he has posted a blank form from the Goverments website wacko.gif

Why has he posted a form?

IS there anything we should know mate? Im not going to ask Spangles but i dont know why he has posted a blank form from the Goverments website wacko.gif

There is an e-mail doing the rounds which is a copy of an MG05s we have supposedly filed. Its defo showing on Companies House. It puts yet more questions out there as to what the heck is happening im afraid. :disappointment:

I am more concerned with the potential of Lloyds still having security against our assets by way of 100,000 season tickets over the next 4 years.

Very strange document indeed and im waiting on a few greater minds than me commenting on it that i have sent it to. (tu)

Whilst we Rangers are registered in Scotland, Wavetower-goodbye now known as The Rangers FC Group Limited, our holding company/owners are registered and based south of the border. You may not be far away with your season ticket theory, nothing like a nice leveraged bit of a buyout... :angry:

There is an e-mail doing the rounds which is a copy of an MG05s we have supposedly filed. Its defo showing on Companies House. It puts yet more questions out there as to what the heck is happening im afraid. :disappointment:

Ok, i dont understand all this sort of stuff im afraid, but could there be a good reason for doing this?

I dont really get whats even meant to have happened :lol: but still

Ok, i dont understand all this sort of stuff im afraid, but could there be a good reason for doing this?

I dont really get whats even meant to have happened :lol: but still

Well what it looks like to the layman is that having supposedly cleared our debts with Lloyds, Lloyds released the security charge they had on our assets, however there is a reference in the form that indicates they still hold security over our season ticket sales over the next 4 years.

Im trying to find somewhere to upload it as its in pdf.

Well what it looks like to the layman is that having supposedly cleared our debts with Lloyds, Lloyds released the security charge they had on our assets, however there is a reference in the form that indicates they still hold security over our season ticket sales over the next 4 years.

Im trying to find somewhere to upload it as its in pdf.

Is there anyway that the E-mail has came from a tarrier stirring trouble? As i dont see how this sort of thing would be made public?