Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

Look mate, i only posted the information i have, i never said it was set in stone, in fact i said at the top of my post you can either take it or leave it

I'm going to leave it. Nice to hear the sex was consensual though :lol:

How can Conway be a done deal when Mr Whyte admitted yesterday no offer had been made to him, and none will until next week? <cr>

Fingers burnt with Hemed. Doubt hes going to say now aw aye weve done a deal but its still to be signed. That will happen next week. BANG. Another team rush in with lots more money and he goes there.

the sooner this court thing is done the better

Aye your right mate, and going by what i was told in the conversation yesterday, there will be a decision whether to proceed with the charge or drop the whole thing just shortly, i honestly don't know what is the truth about the situation, but i do know goodwillies legal team and friends are very confident there will be no case to answer

Aye your right mate, and going by what i was told in the conversation yesterday, there will be a decision whether to proceed with the charge or drop the whole thing just shortly, i honestly don't know what is the truth about the situation, but i do know goodwillies legal team and friends are very confident there will be no case to answer

am sure he did not do it

i said it few times in here and other places that i think the women saw goodwillie

in the club but he said no to her

the women feeling hurt made this all up knowing he a famous football player

Why would you think this when u know fuck all about the woman? U can join TMB and fuck off with ur rapist sympathising, on par with the bheggars pish.

Siding with someone going to court charged with rape. Embarrassing.

Why would you think this when u know fuck all about the woman? U can join TMB and fuck off with ur rapist sympathising, on par with the bheggars pish.

You seem to be making this quite personal.

Know the girl?

Im guessing you dont want McGregor at our club then? After all he was accused of rape. 99% of rape cases against footballers are from attention seeking skanks. Innocent until proven guilty (tu)

Aye ye know am right ya prick. Rapist sympathisin bawbag. As sad as the unwashed (tu)

Stop being such a fukin prick ya fukin cumstain.

Hes innocent until proven guilty like evryone in the world. Take it you think Mcgregor is a rapist? even though he was innocent until proven guilty which it ovcourse never got that far. Goodwillies innocent until proven guilty and might never get that far either.

Hes a good young player who has done a few stupid things while hes been young. But calling fellow bears rapist sympathisers is a poor show and makes you come across as an unwashed tbh.

If he gets found guilty then i dont think there will be one bear trying to defend him or want him anywhere near our club. But right now hes innocent and is a target.

Also Ally has admitted his interest and likes the boy. Is Ally a rapist sympathiser ? :rolleyes:

Away take yer heed for a shite ya fukin idiot.

Stop being such a fukin prick ya fukin cumstain.

Hes innocent until proven guilty like evryone in the world. Take it you think Mcgregor is a rapist? even though he was innocent until proven guilty which it ovcourse never got that far. Goodwillies innocent until proven guilty and might never get that far either.

Hes a good young player who has done a few stupid things while hes been young. But calling fellow bears rapist sympathisers is a poor show and makes you come across as an unwashed tbh.

If he gets found guilty then i dont think there will be one bear trying to defend him or want him anywhere near our club. But right now hes innocent and is a target.

Also Ally has admitted his interest and likes the boy. Is Ally a rapist sympathiser ? :rolleyes:

Away take yer heed for a shite ya fukin idiot.

Great post mate (tu)

Infact calling fellow bears rapist sympathisers when the person being talked about is currently innocent should be a bannable offence. Or at least pre-mod for a week.

Great post mate (tu)

People like him saying stuff like that to bears defending an INNOCENT person just fukin pisses me aff sumthin rotten man. Hes clearly an idiot bordering on the retarded.