Halo 4

PaulRFC1

still to match the "assault on the control tower" level from the original halo

Can't wait for Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary tbh. I rarely buy games now just the likes of Fifa but I will be pre-ordering this. Halo CE on Xbox Live is going to be quality and fully remastered campaign, Co-op campaign on Xbox Live :drool:

Can't wait for Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary tbh. I rarely buy games now just the likes of Fifa but I will be pre-ordering this. Halo CE on Xbox Live is going to be quality and fully remastered campaign, Co-op campaign on Xbox Live :drool:

Just saw the trailer for Halo remake, looks good. I wonder if they'll make any changes to the levels and gameplay (missing content from original development?), or if it's just going to be a graphical overhaul.

Either way it will be a much better play on the 360's control pad.

Just saw the trailer for Halo remake, looks good. I wonder if they'll make any changes to the levels and gameplay (missing content from original development?), or if it's just going to be a graphical overhaul.

Either way it will be a much better play on the 360's control pad.

I think it's just an update to HD graphics. Which is fine for me because I see no reason why they should change the campaign. It's almost perfect.

Can't wait for this either, the original campaign was superb, especially 'The Truth & Reconciliation' drool.gif

Can't wait for this either, the original campaign was superb, especially 'The Truth & Reconciliation' drool.gif

I will definitely buy that and Halo 4 but I just wish they would have left Halo after this anniversary game as it would be a fitting finish and just create a new game series but that would be too much work for Microsoft. Halo is very sadly becoming the new Call of Duty. Call of Duty should have been made by only Infinity Ward no disrespect to Treyarch but it would have saved the Call of Duty series becoming stale with yearly releases instead of the odd 2/3 years release gap like the earlier games.

Would rather see original games rather than sequels about a generic space marine made by a company that don't know when to call it a day

At least MGS ended with some dignity

(tu) Exactly what I said. It's sad because I think they will ruin the originals by making too many as they have already confirmed it to be a new trilogy so that's going to be at least another 3 Halo games on top of the I would say 4 true Halo games already (not including ODST and Halo Wars). They should have stopped after Reach and made the last Halo release the Anniversary edition this year on the original release date of the Xbox and Halo CE it would have been a fitting ending but Halo is Xbox's biggest asset and I can't see them ever laying it to rest as Halo saved the original Xbox on it's own and made the Xbox 360 possible in the first place. I also hope they don't milk the Gears of War series but I can't see that happening as Epic are not owned by Bungie and I can't see them selling everything Gears of War to Microsoft for a chance to ruin the trilogy like they have a good possibility of doing with Halo sadly.

I will definitely buy that and Halo 4 but I just wish they would have left Halo after this anniversary game as it would be a fitting finish and just create a new game series but that would be too much work for Microsoft. Halo is very sadly becoming the new Call of Duty. Call of Duty should have been made by only Infinity Ward no disrespect to Treyarch but it would have saved the Call of Duty series becoming stale with yearly releases instead of the odd 2/3 years release gap like the earlier games.

Definately agree here, would love for that to be the last Halo, the Halo 4 trailer didn't do much for me but Combat Evolved will be all i play, cannot wait for it 00000042.gif