Is it possible?

delamonty

Clearly, over here I don't get the news you do. So what's the possibility of a Bartley/Cuellar partnership this season. We would be unbeatable in the SPL. And, extended runs in Europe?

And behind them is Allan McGregor. It would have to be one of the strongest defences that we have had since the 9 in a row years.

Bears... What's the chances of this?

Cheers,

Del.

Cuellar plus Bartley would be outstanding, as long as they stay injury free. Both have had problems recently and the chances of them completing the full season are slim.

We will need cover.

Cheers guys. I will continue to hope.

If they want to come, they surely know the score already with wages vis a vis Premiership/SPL.

As far as Bartley.. Is he not in the last year of his contract? And wtf have Arsenal won, or will win? Nothing.

btw: Looked for that info on his Wikipedia page.. Love his pic... Playing for The Rangers! 00000042.gif

On paper it looks brilliant but they still need to get to know each other, learn to play beside each other etc.. Our defence has been so good as it's been consistent with the same players. If it happens I pray it's as good as it looks

Think were more likely to get cuellar. I think we should move for danny wilson, regardless of whether we get bartley. If we keep weir for a year aswell, we have appropriate cover for both cuellar and bartley.