Erasure Loyal

pipedown27ready

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And whoever else wants to join our happy gang! Success stories so far have been getting the WRC all singing it and also the subway back from Ibrox after the title got paraded. Hopefully will be able to get tickets for away games sitting together so we can get get the songs belted out as well.

Full-Time paid member.

I remember I was on my way for my carry out for Aberdeen, and turned on the Radio to this beautiful song.

It was a sign :crabflute:

I was playing my flatmate at Tiger Woods t'other night and we were playing skins and he was 8-4 up and he had put last fm on for tuneage and on came that song and I turned it around and won 10-8! :crabflute:

And whoever else wants to join our happy gang! Success stories so far have been getting the WRC all singing it and also the subway back from Ibrox after the title got paraded. Hopefully will be able to get tickets for away games sitting together so we can get get the songs belted out as well.

Both times were brilliant, we need to do it more often :D

Away games next season is a must!

I'll carry the flag myself over at Linfield :crabflute:

I was playing my flatmate at Tiger Woods t'other night and we were playing skins and he was 8-4 up and he had put last fm on for tuneage and on came that song and I turned it around and won 10-8! :crabflute:

Colin felt the need to wake me up at ridiculous o'clock and tell me this.

I didn't mind though, I was proud! And it put me to sleep with a smile on my face :D:crabflute:

:lol:

Fate !!

A few of us got it going at the boring 1-0 St Mirren away game, it got a few chuckles :D:crabflute:

I'd prefer it if ye just keep yer pop songs for the discos. :rolleyes: