Running Over The Same Old Ground

The Weaver

It is a a bit shit that we cant buy a player and it is a bit shit that 2nd division players are knocking us back but remember we are the Rangers. What a load of shit that is, if we dont get the guys up running we lose the money that UEFA will give us and Rangers lose the most. Come on its not fiction or rocket science give a bit or Allys reign falls from the start.

We do need players but I have no worries about losing out on Hemed, Conway or Danns who clearly let their wallet rule their career.

Ally, Gordon Smith and Whyte are all towing the same line in saying that they want players to come here because they have the ambition to be winners and want to play at the very top level, which is the CL and not the Championship.

The club accepts that they do not have the financial prowess to compete with the Premiership when it ocmes to transfer fees or salaries and this has been the case for years now. It is now becoming the case too that the Championship is also over-taking our spending power and, whilst this is a bitter pill to swallow, we need to acknowledge this as a fact.

Ultimately we only have our repuatation as one of the world's biggest supported, most well known and most successful clubs who continue ot compete in Europe's elite competitions and win trophies and that should be incentive enough for a player to want to play for us, over a few grand more a week. if it is not, and if money rules that player's mentality, then it is not the sort of player that we shoudl want to see playing for the Rangers.

I am confident that we will make signings and add quality to our squad and that will be players who have the right mentality to keep this club where it belongs - at the top

We do need players but I have no worries about losing out on Hemed, Conway or Danns who clearly let their wallet rule their career.

How many times does it need to be said that Hemed went to Spain for less money than we offered?

The worrying thing is we keep hearing we didn't offer a contract,wtf were we doing then???and you would think you would go for your top targets first I.e the ones at the top of your list,I'd hate to see whats at the bottom after we've been knocked back by these nuggets

How many times does it need to be said that Hemed went to Spain for less money than we offered?

Aye but would you rather play on the sunshine isle against Barca,Real Madrid,Valencia,Villareal etc or in the sleet and hail against St Mirren,Motherwell or st johnstone on swamp pitches in front of 5,000 cold fans desperate to get hame.

The guy did exactly what i would have done had i been an Israeli with no allegience to anyone.

Aye but would you rather play on the sunshine isle against Barca,Real Madrid,Valencia,Villareal etc or in the sleet and hail against St Mirren,Motherwell or st johnstone on swamp pitches in front of 5,000 cold fans desperate to get hame.

The guy did exactly what i would have done had i been an Israeli with no allegience to anyone.

I know, there's a logic to the move, but people keep saying he turned us down for money which is just wrong.