Fare Are Rangers Enemies

Adoniram

Its great that there are people who have the time and inclination to fight the fight, well done whoever is involved in this.

However it means nothing unless it is pushed through to UEFA and an answer is given, not a brush off but an answer.

Once again well done keep fighting the good fight.

However it means nothing unless it is pushed through to UEFA and an answer is given, not a brush off but an answer.

Of course it means a lot more than nothing - even if UEFA turn a blind eye or find yet another brush for under the carpet duties. It's a representation of motivated supporters organising themselves cohesively - quite possibly to result in meaningful change. And certainly a mark of things to come.

We disagree occasionally, Adoniram, but hat's off to you and all those helping for the endeavour and will to fight.

Much appreciated!

Great to see the fightback gather momentum! Well done to all Bears taking the time to fight! Over here in Canada (I'll personally say Hullo Hullo to Wills and Kate btw) ...

Point is.. hard to be involved from here. But a huge well done to those that have taken the time to be articulate, fact based and taking the fight in the proper direction! (tu)

Its great that there are people who have the time and inclination to fight the fight, well done whoever is involved in this.

Once again well done keep fighting the good fight.

I can assure you that Rangers FC as well as other "influential" persons have been copied in on this.

What they do with it though is anyone's guess.

Of course it means a lot more than nothing - even if UEFA turn a blind eye or find yet another brush for under the carpet duties. It's a representation of motivated supporters organising themselves cohesively - quite possibly to result in meaningful change. And certainly a mark of things to come.

We disagree occasionally, Adoniram, but hat's off to you and all those helping for the endeavour and will to fight.

Much appreciated!

Thanks Moses and yes we disagree but i respect your opinion on all matters and that's the important thing. As i alluded to elsewhere frustration does boil over when you put all this time and effort in to be greeted with apathy from a large majority of the fans. However it won't stop us doing what we do. Cheers

Great to see the fightback gather momentum! Well done to all Bears taking the time to fight! Over here in Canada (I'll personally say Hullo Hullo to Wills and Kate btw) ...

Point is.. hard to be involved from here. But a huge well done to those that have taken the time to be articulate, fact based and taking the fight in the proper direction! (tu)

Same here, they will be in Calgary same time as me, I fly out there tomorrow morning! :D

Much appreciated!

Ok, what i meant was that we know the press and certain organisations wont care and it will be swept under the carpet, hence it means nothing. Getting some sort of response from UEFA would add some strength to an already very powerful argument.

Ok, what i meant was that we know the press and certain organisations wont care and it will be swept under the carpet, hence it means nothing. Getting some sort of response from UEFA would add some strength to an already very powerful argument.

That is now up to Rangers and Craig Whyte. The media in Scotland will not touch this story or help Rangers in any shape or form sadly.

Thanks Moses and yes we disagree but i respect your opinion on all matters and that's the important thing. As i alluded to elsewhere frustration does boil over when you put all this time and effort in to be greeted with apathy from a large majority of the fans. However it won't stop us doing what we do. Cheers

What you call apathy, Ado, is the vast body of support being what they are: and only caring about the fitba. I can't criticise for that. One of my Brother's for example - he's as passionate as anyone else I know about the team, but cares nothing for the culture surrounding The Rangers that fascinates me - it's the nature of the game for many.

Still, have a look at the reaction in this thread - hugely positive and supportive as it is - and compare the reactions to cohesive, credible argument and the insult swapping. You make things easier for yourself my friend if you always present in an assured and constructive fashion.

As Gandhi famously opined: "I suppose leadership at one time meant muscles; but today it means getting along with people."

Best of British to you (tu)

What you call apathy, Ado, is the vast body of support being what they are: and only caring about the fitba. I can't criticise for that. One of my Brother's for example - he's as passionate as anyone else I know about the team, but cares nothing for the culture surrounding The Rangers that fascinates me - it's the nature of the game for many.

Still, have a look at the reaction in this thread - hugely positive and supportive as it is - and compare the reactions to cohesive, credible argument and the insult swapping. You make things easier for yourself my friend if you always present in an assured and constructive fashion.

As Gandhi famously opined: "I suppose leadership at one time meant muscles; but today it means getting along with people."

Best of British to you (tu)

I have to say the blog is not my work but is a collection of works from a few very intelligent and committed bears.My less than hospitable comments are usually directed at the same people on here. Maybe it's just a low tolerance level towards certain types.

As for the Rangers fans. I think i admitted elsewhere that i generally don't have a problem with fans who want to turn up to the games,watch the team and go home. Society mirrors football and vice versa. There are Chiefs and Braves everywhere. We are all on the level. Privately i am hoping this new regime and in particular Craig Whyte will open the eyes of many of them as to what has been going on behind the scenes. It may not change anything in terms of their "political involvement" but it may make them appreciate or even understand more about those who do.

What does annoy me though is the fan who does nothing and criticises those who do.

We'll have to disagree.

For me, the work being done by these supporters is validated by the line being drawn in the sand. A boundary line clearly stating that no longer can anyone attack the club without rhyme or reason and expect an easy ride.

That's much more than nothing, and the efforts look to be growing persistently stronger.

That is now up to Rangers and Craig Whyte. The media in Scotland will not touch this story or help Rangers in any shape or form sadly.

I look at blogs like this as resources that enable people to have easily accessable reference to information that they/we can use to expose corruption like this.

That blog looks like it should be on every bear's favourites and checked regularly.

The evidence presented in the last week has all but been presented to UEFA by the old regime. Much of what has came out in the last week was known to the club days before our hearing.

If you check back On my posts at the time, you will see me mention that the club had a smoking gun. And this was it.

It was also the case that our directors and security chiefs believed this smoking gun was the reason we escaped a home game ban and bigger sanction hence me also confirming at the time that contrary to the rumors flying about, we would not be appealing.

Finally it's believed that there will be no further funding given to FARE by UEFA. I don't expect there to be any announcement on it though.