Fernando Torres

Just wanted to see what my fellow Bears thought about him, will this be his season? Will he justify his pricetag under Villas-Boas? :crabflute:

hopefully this will be his season am a huge fan of torries and was very happy when he signed for chelsea

hopefully he starts getting the goals

hopefully this will be his season am a huge fan of torries and was very happy when he signed for chelsea

hopefully he starts getting the goals

Am the same mate, was bouncin about ma livin room when we signed him, a bit premature mind you, £50 million quid for 1 goal :lol: think this season will be his though, in Torres we trust :)

defo like, torres will thrive if the chelsea team gets more creative players, lampard needs to find form before he falls out the team.

This is our biggest problem, there's nobody to play up with Torres, a Neymar or a Modric, or even both would fill the roll perfectly

chelsea should do everything to pair torres with david villa in that squad then they will have one of the most lethal strikeforces around, and barca wouldnt be so dominant

I dont like chelsea but i hate to see a great player and a very pleasant lad struggling so i hope it goes well for him, you could see how much he struggled last season and i felt bad for him

I sure as hell don't. I don't feel bad for any professional footballer really. Look at Owen Hargreaves, played about 3 minutes of football in 2 years but still made a fortune from his wages for doing fuck all. Fernando Torres is on ridiculous wages to score goals for Chelsea and he failed to do that yet he still got his £100,000 a week wages for failing to do his job.

If that was me or you working in a factory making plastic and we were not doing our jobs properly we would get our asses sacked. Footballers have it too easy.

chelsea should do everything to pair torres with david villa in that squad then they will have one of the most lethal strikeforces around, and barca wouldnt be so dominant

A mythical partnership

Torres was awful at Euro 2008 and World Cup 2010

A mythical partnership

Torres was awful at Euro 2008 and World Cup 2010

world cup, he was fukked then, no?

so do u think that torress is past his best then, no matter where he went he would be the same? with a fellow compatriot by his side i feel they would shine