Shocking ''rangers'' Fan On Twitter.

Was looking about on twitter and saw this so called Rangers fan on twitter, who wrote these comments to Maurice Edu.

CMcleanRFC Cameron Mclean

@MauriceEdu your as well staying in miami if you start this season same as last seasons

@MauriceEdu I will sleep just fine after you make 5 consecutive passes without losing possession kid

@MauriceEdu you can't handle the truth kid!! You've a 1st touch like a trampoline....lol

He then stopped and Edu replied,

MauriceEdu Maurice Edu

@CMcleanRFC convo ended...ur about as important as....lol night

... Fill in the blanks

Yes, Cameron Mclean, this is going to help his confidence a whole lot!

Supposed to be a Rangers fan haha,

http://twitter.com/#!/CMcleanRFC

Theres his profile.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate this! I don't care if you dislike him, what good is sending abuse to him going to do? I always said i cld see a player in Lafferty and I can honestly say the same about Mo, he's had some bad times recently but I thought his last couple of games he actually did well. If edu has confidence and starts cutting out the silly errors, I think he'll still have a future here.

Lets not forget this is a player who always puts in 100% effort, is very athletic in terms of covering ground and getting up and down the pitch and has a knack for scoring important goals. I also think he's performed better in the champions league than domestically. He needs to work on his tackling and passing that's for sure.

Ok he's not the greatest player in the world but nor is he the worst, Amdy Faye, Emerson, Mladenovic, Makhtar N'Diaye.. etc etc! When the season starts he'll have a clean slate from me as will James Beattie ( who's done far less than Edu and doesn't look like he's going anywhere) I'll back every player that pulls on our strip because at the end of the day, the booing achieves nothing :)

Shocking! Rangers fan in telling the truth horror!

Edu's pish, big deal.

I know, just shocking, ae? Would everyone prefer we tell him he's on par with Xavi so that his woeful performances continue?

Shocking! Rangers fan in telling the truth horror!

Edu's pish, big deal.

Different on a board where theres less of a chance of him seeing it, but telling him one-on-one is disgraceful.

U telling him hes shite aint going to make him much better, u realise when all of us started singing his name and cheering him when he won the ball he played well. Hes a confidence player it seems.

No need to give him that.

Different on a board where theres less of a chance of him seeing it, but telling him one-on-one is disgraceful.

U telling him hes shite aint going to make him much better, u realise when all of us started singing his name and cheering him when he won the ball he played well. Hes a confidence player it seems.

No need to give him that.

He earns more in a fortnight than the majority of us earn in a year, if I want to tell him he's shite I'll fucken tell him.

I have never booed one of our players on the park. Dont think i ever would(unless we signed somebody like that boy Thomson at Hearts). However if i was on a social networking site and players are happy to post their opinions etc about others, then i wouldnt be shy to tell a player he wasnt cutting the mustard.

As for the comment about Edu giving 100% every game... :anguish: what games have you been watching. Seriously. :anguish:

He earns more in a fortnight than the majority of us earn in a year, if I want to tell him he's shite I'll fucken tell him.

Aye and your a disgrace! Edu hasnt been good, granted but like folk have said he's a confidence player, u ever been in a situation where someones shouted at you told you that you were useless and mocked you for not being up to scratch? I haven't but i tell u what because i've something up there (a brain) I can imagine what kind of psychological effect that would have on the player.

Telling him he's shite isn't going to do any good other than to boost your moronic ego, back the team and learn how to be a proper supporter!

I have never booed one of our players on the park. Dont think i ever would(unless we signed somebody like that boy Thomson at Hearts). However if i was on a social networking site and players are happy to post their opinions etc about others, then i wouldnt be shy to tell a player he wasnt cutting the mustard.

As for the comment about Edu giving 100% every game... :anguish: what games have you been watching. Seriously. :anguish:

You honestly don't think edu works hard? Some fans will just jump on a bandwagon! total boo boys! Edu makes mistakes granted but u know what, he's done some good things also. He does a few things wrong and suddenly he's at fault for everything!

I can confirm for any doubters Maurice Edu did not cause the volcanic ash cloud!

Aye and your a disgrace! Edu hasnt been good, granted but like folk have said he's a confidence player, u ever been in a situation where someones shouted at you told you that you were useless and mocked you for not being up to scratch? I haven't but i tell u what because i've something up there (a brain) I can imagine what kind of psychological effect that would have on the player.

Telling him he's shite isn't going to do any good other than to boost your moronic ego, back the team and learn how to be a proper supporter!

:lol:

You're not really worth a reply tbh. You're just a cock. (tu)

You honestly don't think edu works hard? Some fans will just jump on a bandwagon! total boo boys! Edu makes mistakes granted but u know what, he's done some good things also. He does a few things wrong and suddenly he's at fault for everything!

I can confirm for any doubters Maurice Edu did not cause the volcanic ash cloud!

Nope - that was Charlie Adam

Hyperbole Loyal. :lol:

Look, the first season he was here, i thought he was outstanding. I thought we have got ourselves a player here and he was 100% committed to the cause.

Since Tannadice in May 2009, he has dissappeared. Yes he got THAT goal at Ibrox and oh how i celebrated. Yes he got THAT goal in Lisbon and oh how i celebrated. But other than that, he has been plain rotten.

Shirking out of tackles. Turning 50/50 into 10/90. Dummying balls rather than taking possession. finding himself in positions he shouldnt be in then not knowing what to do with the ball. His first touch has, ironically, become like a trampoline and he has stopped looking up when he has the ball. Other times, he is found doing the latter version of Lovenkrands and pointing out passes to others before he takes the ball himself.

In short, he aint good enough. McCulloch, Davis, Ness, Hutton and Naisy should all be ahead of him for his position.

Get him punted...

Hyperbole Loyal II.

PS - Despite all of the above, will never ever boo the guy. Still gets my support on the pitch. (tu)

Was looking about on twitter and saw this so called Rangers fan on twitter, who wrote these comments to Maurice Edu.

@MauriceEdu your as well staying in miami if you start this season same as last seasons

@MauriceEdu I will sleep just fine after you make 5 consecutive passes without losing possession kid

@MauriceEdu you can't handle the truth kid!! You've a 1st touch like a trampoline....lol

He then stopped and Edu replied,

MauriceEdu Maurice Edu

@CMcleanRFC convo ended...ur about as important as....lol night

... Fill in the blanks

Yes, Cameron Mclean, this is going to help his confidence a whole lot!

Supposed to be a Rangers fan haha,

http://twitter.com/#!/CMcleanRFC

Theres his profile.

The thing that i find more shocking is, Edu think's he only makes 5 bad passes.

And Edu has a a touch like trampoline.

:lol:

You're not really worth a reply tbh. You're just a cock. (tu)

Aye so i am and your just an imbecile who has rocks for brains! back ur team or away n watch someone else! Hate 'fans that can't even support there own!

To be fair the guy is quite correct in what he's saying.

But he shouldn't be saying it and is a complete wanker for saying it to Edu and not supporting him.

I've said it all along that I think Edu is awful but I will still support him as long as he's one of us.

Aye so i am and your just an imbecile who has rocks for brains! back ur team or away n watch someone else! Hate 'fans that can't even support there own!

Nae bother big yin. I bow down to your uberness.

I'm off to support Hearts.

To be fair to the guy, he is spot on. (tu)

And it benefits the club and the player in what way? I wonder if the prick knows what support actually means.

Never have (and probably) never will understand the mentality of the ‘supporter’ who thinks it will help by giving a player pelters.