Rangers Close To 2 New Signings?

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Says something slightly different on the official site aswell does Durranty :rolleyes:

Durrant maintains at this stage nothing is imminent but the Ibrox outfit is working furiously behind the scenes to swell numbers.

The first-team coach said: "We don't know what will happen. The boss will be on the phone a lot and we've got a couple of irons in the fire.

"Hopefully something will materialise and if we do get someone, it would be great if we could get them over here.

"If that's not to be, I'm sure we can have them training in Glasgow but the quicker we can get them bedded into the squad the better it is for the club."

Durrant maintains at this stage nothing is imminent but the Ibrox outfit is working furiously behind the scenes to swell numbers.

The first-team coach said: "We don't know what will happen. The boss will be on the phone a lot and we've got a couple of irons in the fire.

"Hopefully something will materialise and if we do get someone, it would be great if we could get them over here.

"If that's not to be, I'm sure we can have them training in Glasgow but the quicker we can get them bedded into the squad the better it is for the club."

"Durrant has admitted NOTHING will happen"

Can you read ?

Looks to me as if he is hoping we can get someone in while we are in Germany.

Its now been 70 odd hours and Durrant today has amditted NOTHING will happen anytime soon, the stories were probably pulled because again they were alot of shite. It could have been a deflection to our embarrassing result the other night.

Durrant maintains at this stage nothing is imminent but the Ibrox outfit is working furiously behind the scenes to swell numbers.The first-team coach said: "We don't know what will happen. The boss will be on the phone a lot and we've got a couple of irons in the fire."Hopefully something will materialise and if we do get someone, it would be great if we could get them over here."If that's not to be, I'm sure we can have them training in Glasgow but the quicker we can get them bedded into the squad the better it is for the club."

"Durrant has admitted NOTHING will happen"Can you read ?Looks to me as if he is hoping we can get someone in while we are in Germany.

I can read perfectly fine Paul, can you? <cr> Why did you leave out anytime soon which is what i actually said?

Official site - "Durrant maintains at this stage nothing is imminent"

:lol:

I can read perfectly fine Paul, can you? <cr> Why did you leave out anytime soon which is what i actually said?

Official site - "Durrant maintains at this stage nothing is imminent"

:lol:

Ffs.

It isnt a quote. :lol:

It doesnt really matter if I added that in because he still says he doesnt know what will happen.

Yet Gordan Smith hopes to have the players with the squad in Germany. Ah well someone is lying...

Gordon Smith is in Germany now with the squad and is staying with them for the rest of the tour so unless he flies back or flies out somewhere and leaves the team I cant see much happening?

Gordon Smith is in Germany now with the squad and is staying with them for the rest of the tour so unless he flies back or flies out somewhere and leaves the team I cant see much happening?

The talks are apparently happening there mate. We will see and i havent had any confirmation of this from people i trust on these things, its a waiting game i suppose

Just too honest for some folks likings. I cant find my blue tinted specs anywhere.

:)

I forgot you know what goes in inside the club. I Know your game, your jsut negative so when a story breaks you can have an emotional but happy cry.

im going to go out on a limb and say Raul Rodriguez will play against Bayer Leverkusen or linfield ;)

Take your tinted specs of please, SWSL & OLE SUPER RANGERS Know Rangers arent able to sign players

I forgot you know what goes in inside the club. I Know your game, your jsut negative so when a story breaks you can have an emotional but happy cry.

Dont forget the self pleasuring ...the emotion makes it more intense....so i hear

The story was, 2 signings imminent around the time of the Lotte defeat, was it not? Several days have passed......nothing. Was obviously nonsense. Thats not being negative, thats being honest. I dont see the problem. The signings will eventually come, but this thread, was nonsense.

Take your tinted specs of please, SWSL & OLE SUPER RANGERS Know Rangers arent able to sign players

I apologise :( i will go outside and look at the mud