*** Official R M Season 2013/14 Betting Thread***

McD

Taking Webb Simpson in the golf, Come on Webb

Well in (tu)

I had Michael Thompson E/W at 25/1 in the end, so just broke even on the golf. Would have doubled my money if it was three places. Just noticed when I went to check it that it was two :anguish: So dead heat rules means half my stake I think.

Well in (tu)

I had Michael Thompson E/W at 25/1 in the end, so just broke even on the golf. Would have doubled my money if it was three places. Just noticed when I went to check it that it was two :anguish: So dead heat rules means half my stake I think.

Fell asleep and missed the end of if.

Put an E/W Lucky 15 on last night as the winners were coming in. Pretty much all their odds have shortened this morning, so not bad.

14.00 - Easy Over @15/2

14.30 - Hold the Star @8/1

15.45 - Fama Mac @9/2

19.55 - Mid Mon Lady @5/1

Put an accumulator on which team will score more group goals before the tournament started. All six have come in so far.

RUSSIA v Poland

CZECH REP v Greece

GERMANY v holland

PORTUGAL V Denmark

SPAIN V Italy

CROATIA v roi

Bets for the last group are France to

Score more than England and Ukraine to score more than Sweden, so not looking great going in to tomorrow. Bet of for £1578 for a £5'er. Anyone any clever ideas on what I could put on tomorrow to ensure I get something back at least? Any help appreciated

Hopefully we get an England/France Enhanced Double of around 7/2 tomorrow. I'll get on that.

Rooney to score at 5/2 seems okay as well, if that gets an enhanced special I'll definitely take it. Borderline just now.

http://www.paddypower.com/bet/novelty-betting/facebook-enhanced-specials/enhanced-facebook-double?AFF_ID=5846&ev_oc_grp_ids=719305&aff_id=5846

Frankel to win and Rooney to score anytime tonight, enhanced to 3/1 for a short time. Max stake £10.

(Frankel is 1/6 and Rooney around 5/4)

Good offer wish you could put more on it.

Good offer wish you could put more on it.

Yeah, but Paddy's setting itself up for a big enough fall already if Rooney scores tonight. He's their money back special too.

Must be confident.

Paddy Power are also offering a matched £10 free bet that expires tomorrow night if you bet on the 3.45 at Ascot. You need to use it on Ascot.

I was going to put on a lucky 15, so I done the £10 bet first, then got my £1 lucky 15 on for a Fiver. Just a heads up to anyone who's putting one on anyway, if you do this you basically get a free £10 bet to go with your lucky 15.