*** Official R M Season 2013/14 Betting Thread***

McD

TORRAN SOUND (Uttoxeter 2.30) probably shaped better than the result on his reappearance at Fontwell, finishing third but never getting to the outer rail on a day when (as is sometimes the case in soft-ground hurdles at that track) that seemed an advantage. He has had plenty of chances off similar marks, but it's worth noting that his stable was struggling last winter - indeed, until a week ago the stable's last winner over jumps had come in February 2011, a losing run of 55. Most of the horses the yard has run recently have run well and Torran Sound should be thereabouts again here.

5/1

:anguish:

29 Nov 2012 16:32 FOOTBALL.gif Celta Vigo v Almeria Both Teams To Score, Yes, 8/11 Open

Mallorca v Deportivo

Both Teams To Score, Yes, 5/6 Open

Randers v Fc Midtjylland Both Teams To Score, Yes, 4/6 Open

Genk v Standard Liege Both Teams To Score, Yes, 4/7 Open Accumulator £10.00, 1 bet, £10.00 (Pot. Ret. £82.94)

I - Internet Time of bet: 30/11/2012 09:41:14

Print

Selections

No.

Selections

Event

Event Date

E/W Terms

Odds

Result

Geraldines Lass

6.25 Wolverhampton

(Win and Each Way)

Live Stream

30/11/2012

3 Places

1/5 Odds

8/1

To Run

Unit Stake: 100.00 EW Single Total Stake: 200.00

There's an interesting Irish raider lurking at the foot of the weights. GERALDINE'S LASS (6.25 Wolv) has unpromising form figures, but has more in her favour than it might seem at first glance. She has tumbled in the weights after a few poor efforts this year, but she ran as well as could have been expected - possibly better - returned to Polytrack for the first time this season when eighth, beaten less than six lengths, in a valuable 0-100 handicap at Dundalk last time. She was effectively running off a mark of 69 that day, and her previous Polytrack run (in September 2011 over 5f, which is probably too sharp for her these days) had seen her finish fourth off a mark of 79. She runs off a career-low mark of 61, and might have the race run to suit. Her stable has done well with the small number of runners that have raced over here (3 wins at 16-1, 8-1 and 14-1 and two runners-up at 9-2 and 16-1, from just 14 runners), and the yard has been going well lately in relation to market expectations, eight runners in the last three weeks yielding a 9-1 winner, runners-up at 16-1 and 33-1, and an 11-2 third.

14/1 into 8s

Have opened the door to the both teams to score market and I aint going back.

It's probably the most enjoyable football bet out there save for a Celtic 0 Rangers 7 and Lennon to get a rap on the balls double coming up.

Have opened the door to the both teams to score market and I aint going back.

It's probably the most enjoyable football bet out there save for a Celtic 0 Rangers 7 and Lennon to get a rap on the balls double coming up.

I prefer it now anyway. The kind of bet that can either be up in 20 minutes, but it's almost never dead.

Having said that, I've had a shite week with it. Lets hope it picks up this weekend. (tu)