The Malmo Ultras

julescotia

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately I didn't take up the offer of the ST as I can get a ticket to every game H & A, plus despite ringing the TO they didn't get back to me. We shall still have to have a swally in the Brothers (tu). And tbf i'm more likely to get done for chanting than any other cunt :lol:

Gutted mate :(

I think you heard you were going to be 2 seats away from me and that was it you cancelled :(

54 league-wins in a league with 2 teams, naah not really that great if you ask me. 19 league-wins in a league with 16 teams is a bit harder.

The teams in SPL like Hibernian, Kilmarnock and St Mirren wouldn't even be in our third division. So a better league? I think not.

And how many European Cup finals have you been in? Just asking

We would walk your league every season don't give us your bullshit.

(Ca't believe im actually aounding like someone from England with their ''SPL is shit my team would walk it'' argument.

54 league-wins in a league with 2 teams, naah not really that great if you ask me. 19 league-wins in a league with 16 teams is a bit harder.

The teams in SPL like Hibernian, Kilmarnock and St Mirren wouldn't even be in our third division. So a better league? I think not.

Hahahaha hurting much dicky lips?

:lol::lol: these ikea bhoys have a screw loose me thinks

Small team cunts. And the fucking firms from Goteborg and Djurgarden will take these cunts anyday. Malmo isn't even a real part of Sweden. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuds.

Have to correct you Malmö FF is the biggest team in Sweden. Scania have proud history of standing up to it self against tyrants just like Scotland. About the firms i would rank them it would be like this.

1. AIK

2. IFK Göteborg/Djurgården

3. Hammarby

4. Malmö/GAIS

dont be coming on here having a go at our world record league haul or you wont be here very long

we normally only allow rangers fans on this site so please dont make me ban you.

Hahahahahaha how many European Finals have you been in? How many european trophies have you won? How many league championships have you won? How many trophies have you won? How many fans do you get every week? Your teams a small pathetic diddy team.

Now jog on back home ya swedish fenian cunt.

Fuck off tillbaka till timmy mark du wee orena wank om en pojke. :wanker:

guys, Malmo are a top drawer, top of the range Swedish derivative of MFI and we cannot compete with the pure brilliance and vision of their marketing team or their fierce sales and field staff so lets just accept the inevitable......SDOW needs new hinges at least, Magic could dae wi new rollers, and Jig mebbe wid benefit fae a new facia...truly we are in need of a makeover...and these guys are just the people to sort us out...what more can I say?...

WE WELCOME THE CHASE SVERIGE ...WE ARE THE RANGERS

Hmmmmm.

SPL = UEFA ranked 16

ALLSVENSKAN = UEFA ranked 24

Don't think you can claim that as a better league. It should be, considering Sweden has nearly double Scotland's population, so you must be doing something seriously wrong to have a league that much worse.