The Malmo Ultras

julescotia

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Malmö's Firm

Guy at 1:51 cracks me up, he tries some mad flying kick falls on his ass, stays seated on the floor for a while, then decides to get up. See's one of the rivals next to him unaware so throws a shit punch from the side where he cant be seen. Guy just takes it so he decides to slowly walk back out of the danger zone and even appears to put his hands up to say sorry :lol:

Guy at 1:51 cracks me up, he tries some mad flying kick falls on his ass, stays seated on the floor for a while, then decides to get up. See's one of the rivals next to him unaware so throws a shit punch from the side where he cant be seen. Guy just takes it so he decides to slowly walk back out of the danger zone and even appears to put his hands up to say sorry :lol:

:lol:

the cunts in red all seem like pussies TBH. :uk:

Same, Don't tell anyone tho. We will cross that bridge when we come to it

You can do what i did, wait till we are close to the group up, wave your union jack till the start chasing you, get out the train station door and stand with the rest of the bears hahaha. Watch the taigs turn around pretty fast.

You can do what i did, wait till we are close to the group up, wave your union jack till the start chasing you, get out the train station door and stand with the rest of the bears hahaha. Watch the taigs turn around pretty fast.

Aye, nae poliss in sight until we start singing God Save the Queen. Thats when the meatwagons turn up, if and only when that happens.

Or you could be hard as fuck like me & Gaz & walk in amongst the counts, I swear I was inches away from stabbing one of the Fenian cunts!!!!

Or you could be hard as fuck like me & Gaz & walk in amongst the counts, I swear I was inches away from stabbing one of the Fenian cunts!!!!

Haha tbh Gaz was looking crazy, broken tooth, bottle of beer in every pocket, ultra clothing... he wasnt getting touched.

The group at Malmo are fucking quality, hopefully people can take some inspiration from them.

I'm pretty sure it was Malmo that had a lad take a full year out of job to work solely for the ultras group there as it was their anniversary and he spent all his time planning and creating the displays all season.

That's commitment!! :P

Malmö have 2 ultras groups and a firm, to be honest I think they would tear you apart in a clean fight 20 vs 20. I'm friends with a couple of firm-boys, and they are probably as hard as you get. Real vikingblood running in our veins..

The biggest ultras group, Supras Malmö, consists of 70-100 lads between 20 and 40 years old. There is also a smaller Ultras-group, called Rex Scania.

Hopefully though, I really HOPE there will be no fights against you guys. One month ago, we played a derby against one of our biggest rivals Helsingborg, and the game was suspended after 25 minutes and we lost the game with 0-3 and had a big fine, because of thrown in bangers and one guy pitching the field hitting the Helsingborg goalie.

I think I can say, on behalf of the entire Malmö FF, that we want the game against you away to be totally free of scandals. Our club would enjoy some peace..

I hope we can be 150-200 at the game tho, giving you a lesson in singing! LET's HAVE IT!

Blah blah...away and listen tae ABBA